NIKE Digital is taking technology into the future and bringing the world with it. At NIKE Digital, we embrace open source, contributing to the community by building – and sharing – digital solutions that work on a global scale. We invest in cutting-edge technologies and work with a network of open source libraries and tools, like React.js, Node.js and GraphQL. These investments and tools help us advance web and native UI development, evolve our data science and eCommerce capabilities, refine our DevOps and retool our services infrastructure.
We’re passionate about NIKE and all the swoosh represents: limitless drive, innovation, creativity and possibilities for collaboration. We focus relentlessly on talent and are always looking for ways to encourage growth. We are inspired by the NIKE legends who built an empire rethinking product and service, and we seek to bring that level of innovation to our technologies. Our vision is to build and deliver extraordinary NIKE platforms, services and products directly to athletes* around the world.
*If you have a body, you’re an athlete.
At Nike Digital, we’re revolutionizing fitness and sport. We’re creating personalized digital experiences that inspire athletes to move faster, push harder and achieve their personal best. As a team, we're motivated by Nike’s proud legacy of always being first. Join our world-class technologists in finding innovative ways to engage consumers and strengthen their connection to our prodcts, services and brand. The work you do today will help modernize the workplace and prove essential to Nike's future success and growth.
- socially conscious
- team player
Nike gives me the freedom to create, to innovate, to fail. Our team is encouraged to experiment and take risks, a process out of which our digital future grows.
Chris Peddecord Front End Engineer, Nike Digital
Nike is one of the biggest and most prestigious brands. Making nike.com live up to that prestige and work at a global scale, is the kind of challenge that brings me back to work, day-after-day.
Ryan Miller Technical Architect
Paid Time Off/Summer Fridays
Company Wide Volunteering
Today’s consumers ask more than just great product. They expect to be able to customize everything to fit their individual preferences, integrated seamlessly into amazing experiences.
Nike’s DTC (Direct to Consumer) business - composed of Digital & Retail channels – is a fast growing powerhouse that is propelling Nike’s growth to the next level. As a Senior Product Manager of Offers and Access, you are at the center of an enterprise-wide initiative to transform Nike’s DTC business. You will own and strengthen prioritization and roadmap for platform tooling that provides a one stop shop for global operations to initiate and track benefits and offers to Nike customers. You will collaborate closely with the engineering team to develop a premier platform that is user friendly, scalable, flawless and highly dependable.
Key traits we are looking for:
• Be great at implementation – able to facilitate teams to deliver what was promised with great attention to detail; able to clearly define requirements, scope, user flows/diagrams
• Be technically savvy – able to lead product directions on complex technical products with a good understanding of system architecture
• Be a fast learner – able to continuously seek and absorb new information and technological advances in the relevant product space
• Enjoy working with ambiguity with demonstrated experience of defining and propelling an emergent, growing product space
• Be a leader and team player – able to rally teams around your ideas and bring stakeholders along the journey
• Be a visionary – able to create and continuously improve product vision and roadmap that brings transformational change to the organization
Key Responsibilities –
• Product plan: Create and evangelize strategy and vision for enterprise level tooling capabilities that streamlines E2E DTC operations for Nike customer offers on a global scale
• Feature prioritization and roadmap: Create and evangelize prioritization framework; define and socialize product roadmap with iterative value drops in an Agile environment
• Delivery and guidance: Collaborate closely with engineering counterparts to implement feature roadmap in a flawless, timely fashion with great attention to detail. Must be able to clearly define detailed requirements and technical specs, and lead team to successfully execute in an Agile environment.
• Stakeholder management: Effectively communicate and partner with stakeholders to collectively facilitate improvements to Nike’s DTC Offers and Access tooling
• Demonstrated experience with roadmap creation and evangelism -- making challenging tradeoffs when
establishing product priorities and effective evangelism of prioritization decisions
• Ability to provide clear product direction in times of ambiguity, set measurable goals and give
insight on industry trends
• Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics or related field
• 3+ years of experience in digital product management with 2+ years of experience in roles that require deep technical knowledge on the front end
• Demonstrated experience supporting teams to deliver complex, scalable technical products that have an intricate web of dependencies
• Ability to create product deliverables such as wireframes, user flows/diagrams and requirements specifications
• Exceptional communication skills
NIKE, Inc. is a growth company that looks for team members to grow with it. Nike offers a generous total rewards package, casual work environment, a diverse and inclusive culture, and an electric atmosphere for professional development. No matter the location, or the role, every Nike employee shares one galvanizing mission: To bring inspiration and innovation to every athlete* in the world.
NIKE, Inc. is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disability.
Job ID: 00401310