NIKE Digital is taking technology into the future and bringing the world with it. At NIKE Digital, we embrace open source, contributing to the community by building – and sharing – digital solutions that work on a global scale. We invest in cutting-edge technologies and work with a network of open source libraries and tools, like React.js, Node.js and GraphQL. These investments and tools help us advance web and native UI development, evolve our data science and eCommerce capabilities, refine our DevOps and retool our services infrastructure.
We’re passionate about NIKE and all the swoosh represents: limitless drive, innovation, creativity and possibilities for collaboration. We focus relentlessly on talent and are always looking for ways to encourage growth. We are inspired by the NIKE legends who built an empire rethinking product and service, and we seek to bring that level of innovation to our technologies. Our vision is to build and deliver extraordinary NIKE platforms, services and products directly to athletes* around the world.
*If you have a body, you’re an athlete.
At Nike Digital, we’re revolutionizing fitness and sport. We’re creating personalized digital experiences that inspire athletes to move faster, push harder and achieve their personal best. As a team, we're motivated by Nike’s proud legacy of always being first. Join our world-class technologists in finding innovative ways to engage consumers and strengthen their connection to our prodcts, services and brand. The work you do today will help modernize the workplace and prove essential to Nike's future success and growth.
- socially conscious
- team player
Nike gives me the freedom to create, to innovate, to fail. Our team is encouraged to experiment and take risks, a process out of which our digital future grows.
Chris Peddecord Front End Engineer, Nike Digital
Nike is one of the biggest and most prestigious brands. Making nike.com live up to that prestige and work at a global scale, is the kind of challenge that brings me back to work, day-after-day.
Ryan Miller Technical Architect
Paid Time Off/Summer Fridays
Company Wide Volunteering
As the Product Owner for Sourcing, Procurement & Payables, you will manage the flow of work into the team by owning and maintaining the Team Backlog, and ensure vendor/shared service deliverables and milestones are clear. You will own the delivery plan and progress to the plan with the Product Manager. You will prioritize and make trade-offs based on understanding of strategies, budget, epics, enabler requirements, goals and the value features and stories bring to the business. You play a key role in empowering the product team to value progress over perfection.
In this role, you will:
• Proactively support product health
• Look for opportunities in your portfolio to deliver value faster to our business partners through agile and a Minimally Viable Product (MVP) strategy
• Collaboratively work across Nike Tech teams to support each other’s product roadmap objectives
• Ensure delivery of the right solutions and capabilities within each product
• Partner with System and Solution Architects to understand the scope of upcoming enabler work to establish a capacity allocation
• Actively participate in story definition and provide clarification when necessary
• Prioritize stories effectively to support program priorities while maintaining technical integrity
• Participate in your agile team ceremonies, PI Planning and System Demos
• Define iterations and stories, and accept iteration increments
• Drive iteration goals and content through prioritized stories
• Clearly capture solution intent and requirements through User Stories and Acceptance Criteria to effectively communicate to your Agile team for development
• Support the team to clear roadblocks and manage risks as they are raised. Raise issues to Product Manager as appropriate
• In-depth understanding of the Agile principles and methodologies and how they are applied in the workplace
• Able to solve complex problems and take a new perspective on existing solutions
• Must excel working in team-oriented roles that rely on ability to collaborate with others
• Sufficient understanding of technology systems and the ecosystem the team works in to help team in overcoming roadblocks
• Experience collaborating and managing relationships with business partners
• Effective team dynamics, conflict resolution, mentoring, and servant leadership skills
• Thorough facilitation skills within teams
• Thorough oral and written communication skills with the ability to influence others internally and externally
• Experience resolving issues with higher levels of management
• Able to lead cross-functional work
• Able to respond to and prioritize changing demands
• Strong understanding of Product subject matter preferred
• Minimum 5 years relative work experience with bachelor’s degree
• Experience working with Agile teams
• Experience working with Application Lifecycle Management (ALM) tools, VersionOne preferred
• Familiarity or experience with agile methodologies such as Scrum, LEAN, Kanban, XP Programming etc.
• Experience in with Source to Pay solutions (Coupa, Aravo, Ariba, Concur, SAP), or Inventory, COGS and Royalties (SAP S/4 Hana) solutions preferred
NIKE, Inc. is a growth company that looks for team members to grow with it. Nike offers a generous total rewards package, casual work environment, a diverse and inclusive culture, and an electric atmosphere for professional development. No matter the location, or the role, every Nike employee shares one galvanizing mission: To bring inspiration and innovation to every athlete* in the world.
NIKE, Inc. is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disability.
Job ID: 00426256