Senior Reporting Governance AnalystApply
Become a Part of the NIKE, Inc. Team
NIKE, Inc. does more than outfit the world's best athletes. It is a place to explore potential, obliterate boundaries and push out the edges of what can be. The company looks for people who can grow, think, dream and create. Its culture thrives by embracing diversity and rewarding imagination. The brand seeks achievers, leaders and visionaries. At Nike, it’s about each person bringing skills and passion to a challenging and constantly evolving game.
The Nike, Inc. Finance, Strategic Planning and Procurement teams play a key role in fueling the growth of Nike, Inc. Finance identifies opportunities and catalyzes action to drive value for every Nike shareholder. Strategic Planning helps write the future of the business by charting Nike’s path forward. Nike Procurement maximizes the value of the company’s investments in external resources and secures the best supplier relationships to drive business success. Across Nike’s diverse geographies and businesses, the teams’ unwavering commitment to excellence keeps the company one step ahead of the competition.Description
Nike’s Global Controlling Operations (GCO) organization provides operational support via a shared delivery model to stakeholders throughout the world. Our mission is to exceed the efficiency and accuracy expectations of our internal clients by leveraging our process execution and innovative technology expertise.
As the Senior Reporting Governance Analyst, you will be responsible for maintaining and furthering the governance processes around Nike’s financial reporting data, which is delivered to a wide variety of stakeholders throughout NIKE, Inc. This position partners across Finance and Technology to ensure reliability in complete and accurate reporting throughout the organization.
The Senior Reporting Governance Analyst will be critical in providing support through the following responsibilities:
- Develop and maintain governance and control processes around Nike’s financial reporting
- Own and develop certified, standard, and ad hoc financial reporting, specifically out of BPC and BW
- Implement financial report changes as needed and in accordance with change management policies
- Manage large and complex data sets and reconcile data transferred via system interfaces
- Facilitate global communication and alignment on reporting policies
- Partner with the larger Global Reporting & Data Governance Team (comprised of Monthly Reporting, Master Data, and BPC Administration) to align on timing and, if necessary, implement reporting changes based on organizational or project outcomes
- Partner cross functionally with Controlling and Finance to evaluate and consolidate reporting needs
- Provide excellent customer service to key stakeholders
- Display an exemplary ability to dive into complex data and provide solutions to issues that arise from a technical or data perspective
- Bachelor’s Degree (Accounting, Finance, and/or Information Systems preferred)
- 5+ years relevant experience - which includes experience with a National public accounting firm or with a Fortune 500/multinational consumer products company
- Relevant professional certification preferred (CPA, CISA, etc.)
- Experience with financial and/or information technology auditing, financial reporting, accounting principles, and data analytics
- Experience implementing and/or evaluating internal controls over key financial data and financial reporting
- Advanced MS Excel skills (VBA & advanced nested formulas)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; ability to effectively communicate status, issues, risks, and recommendations with leadership team
- A proven track record of delivering high quality results on globally and regionally-based projects
- Exemplary customer service and cross-functional interpersonal skills
- Strong desire to learn and continuously improve
- Excellent organizational skills, metrics driven attitude, and elevated attention to details
- Ability to act as an SME to leverage Company tools (SAP, BPC, EPM, BW) and technology to access all required information accurately
NIKE, Inc. is a growth company that looks for team members to grow with it. Nike offers a generous total rewards package, casual work environment, a diverse and inclusive culture, and an electric atmosphere for professional development. No matter the location, or the role, every Nike employee shares one galvanizing mission: To bring inspiration and innovation to every athlete* in the world.
NIKE, Inc. is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disability.
Job ID 00423361