NIKE Digital is taking technology into the future and bringing the world with it. At NIKE Digital, we embrace open source, contributing to the community by building – and sharing – digital solutions that work on a global scale. We invest in cutting-edge technologies and work with a network of open source libraries and tools, like React.js, Node.js and GraphQL. These investments and tools help us advance web and native UI development, evolve our data science and eCommerce capabilities, refine our DevOps and retool our services infrastructure.
We’re passionate about NIKE and all the swoosh represents: limitless drive, innovation, creativity and possibilities for collaboration. We focus relentlessly on talent and are always looking for ways to encourage growth. We are inspired by the NIKE legends who built an empire rethinking product and service, and we seek to bring that level of innovation to our technologies. Our vision is to build and deliver extraordinary NIKE platforms, services and products directly to athletes* around the world.
*If you have a body, you’re an athlete.
At Nike Digital, we’re revolutionizing fitness and sport. We’re creating personalized digital experiences that inspire athletes to move faster, push harder and achieve their personal best. As a team, we're motivated by Nike’s proud legacy of always being first. Join our world-class technologists in finding innovative ways to engage consumers and strengthen their connection to our prodcts, services and brand. The work you do today will help modernize the workplace and prove essential to Nike's future success and growth.
- socially conscious
- team player
Nike gives me the freedom to create, to innovate, to fail. Our team is encouraged to experiment and take risks, a process out of which our digital future grows.
Chris Peddecord Front End Engineer, Nike Digital
Nike is one of the biggest and most prestigious brands. Making nike.com live up to that prestige and work at a global scale, is the kind of challenge that brings me back to work, day-after-day.
Ryan Miller Technical Architect
Paid Time Off/Summer Fridays
Company Wide Volunteering
As a senior software engineer on our Cloud Automation team, you will be responsible for building simple and intuitive automation tooling for a very large developer community within Nike. This will involve enhancing the existing automation platform to improve the user experience, extending functionality and tooling in our cloud platform.
- Create product build/package/release procedures and functions
- The following technologies: Multi-cloud (AWS preferred), Jenkins, Terraform, CloudFormation, Serverless, SQL, NOSQL.
- Designing and building simple/intuitive APIs from infrastructure to the client.
- Agile delivery methodologies in a fast-paced complex environment – Scrum, SAFe.
- Familiarity and experience in the latest continuous delivery methodologies.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or other relevant subject area. (2 years of additional relevant professional experience accepted in lieu of a degree).
- 7+ years of professional experience as a software engineer.
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced, results-oriented environment.
- Demonstrated leadership capability, including ability to motivate and mentor others within work group.
- Ability to partner with business and technology team members, to understand business requirements and translate those into value-add technology solutions.
- Passion for coaching, teaching, mentoring and learning.
- Excellent verbal and written communication and collaboration skills to effectively communicate with both business and engineering teams.
NIKE, Inc. is a growth company that looks for team members to grow with it. Nike offers a generous total rewards package, casual work environment, a diverse and inclusive culture, and an electric atmosphere for professional development. No matter the location, or the role, every Nike employee shares one galvanizing mission: To bring inspiration and innovation to every athlete* in the world.
NIKE, Inc. is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disability.
Job ID: 00429592