Sr. Director Global Nike DirectApply
Become a Part of the NIKE, Inc. Team
NIKE, Inc. does more than outfit the world's best athletes. It is a place to explore potential, obliterate boundaries and push out the edges of what can be. The company looks for people who can grow, think, dream and create. Its culture thrives by embracing diversity and rewarding imagination. The brand seeks achievers, leaders and visionaries. At Nike, it’s about each person bringing skills and passion to a challenging and constantly evolving game.
Nike, Inc. Retail Corporate is the backbone to stores around the world. A global network of teams — Finance, Human Resources, Talent Development, Marketing, Merchandising, Real Estate and Strategic Planning — direct the daily operations of Nike.com and the hundreds of Nike Stores and Nike Factory Stores. Retail Corporate teams share the same passion and energy for the brand as their in-store teammates, and it shows: Retail continues to be one of Nike’s top areas of growth.Description
At Nike, we serve athletes. Fueled by the insights of the world's best, we design and create products to elevate human potential on a global scale. And it's on us, the Global Operations Team (GOT), to help bring this mission to life.
We are a diverse lineup of thousands spread across the globe. Together, we are building a smarter, more connected and automated value chain. And we are looking for world-class talent like you to contribute to this journey.
Engage, Empower, Inspire, and Lead the Global Nike Direct Planning Team to achieve company goals. As the Senior Director of Global Nike Direct, you will identify, assess, and develop talent across global/geo Demand Supply Management (DSM) and Nike Direct planning. You will create strategy and execution of plans to deliver best practices against business planning, retail planning, allocations, space planning, location planning, and in-season management and represent DSM/Nike Direct leadership in creating the future of Nike.
- Connect and align strategy, risk, and opportunities across DSM with focus on Nike Direct.
- Inventory accountability – Buy, allocate, cancel, chase to maximize revenue, margin, and inventory.
- Forecast consumer demand based on retail sales drivers to deliver right product, right place, right time, right depth, right flow.
- Lead team in creating topline plans across Nike.com, NSO, and NFS at the gender, division, category, product engine, power franchise, key classification, and key product levels that drive towards global product strategies.
- Partner with global DSM, merchandising, and category teams on E2E line planning, assortment productivity, profitability, aligning on holistic consumer strategies.
- Represent DSM team back to Nike Direct leadership, connecting the functions in Consumer Direct Offense delivering against company goals.
- Partnering global/geo Nike Direct planning in management or revenue, margin, inventory.
- Delivering key business information along the Nike Consumer Code, leading with Nike Direct, consumer, member.
- Pre-Season planning focus, building seasonal plans, partnering with key stakeholders, identifying risks/opportunities, aligning plans to support product and brand strategies.
- Support Integrated Business Planning work along the DSM offense, monthly/quarter/seasonal insights and action plans.
- Partnering with balance of DSM functions on demand & supply match, understanding risks/opportunities to maximize revenue, margin, inventory across the Nike Network.
- Collaborate with DSM analytics to create reports and tools in assessing and delivering the business.
- Participate as partner in Nike Direct retail center of excellence, delivering on key initiatives and projects.
- Lead the evolution of Consumer Direct Offense with focus on Nike Direct capabilities, bring expertise in new and improved ways of delivering business goals.
- Lead pre-season, in-season, and post-season management for global/geo Nike Direct.
- Create and Deliver DSM strategic priorities, focusing on mission/vision and key metrics of success.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, finance, sales, fashion, marketing, analytics, or related business fields.
- +10 years of experience in buying, planning, allocation, and/or vendor sales for Direct to consumer brand/retailer.
- Comprehensive understanding of retail math
- Experience in delivering revenue, margin, and inventory goals
- Ability to lead large teams and transition/change management
- Strong and demonstrated ability to effectively communicate, influence, and lead large scale projects
- Experience in developing and understanding of consumers, competitors and retail trends, knowledge of sports apparel and footwear market preferred
- Ability to interpret financial sales data to make decisions and recommendations that deliver business goals
- Has led strategy and execution of process/tool implementations
- Advanced knowledge of MS office applications; proficiency in excel including creating spreadsheets, complex formulas, pivot tables, etc
- Ability to work in matrix environment with multiple business functions
- Strong team player and ability to work with the cross functional partners and senior management on all aspects of planning
NIKE, Inc. is a growth company that looks for team members to grow with it. Nike offers a generous total rewards package, casual work environment, a diverse and inclusive culture, and an electric atmosphere for professional development. No matter the location, or the role, every Nike employee shares one galvanizing mission: To bring inspiration and innovation to every athlete* in the world.
NIKE, Inc. is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disability.
Job ID 00419051