Technical Producer, Digital Partnerships - North America Digital CommerceApply
Become a Part of the NIKE, Inc. Team
NIKE, Inc. does more than outfit the world's best athletes. It is a place to explore potential, obliterate boundaries and push out the edges of what can be. The company looks for people who can grow, think, dream and create. Its culture thrives by embracing diversity and rewarding imagination. The brand seeks achievers, leaders and visionaries. At Nike, it’s about each person bringing skills and passion to a challenging and constantly evolving game.
Nike, Inc.'s storytellers, Marketing and Communication sets the brand tone. A creative force of specialists tell Nike’s stories of innovation and sport through advertising, brand strategy, digital engagement and product presentation. Using channels ranging from retail stores to social media, Marketing & Communication teams connect the science and art of Nike innovations to the hearts and minds of athletes around the world.Description
As the Digital Partnerships Technical Producer, you'll partner with business leadership, merchandising and marketing to enable products and consumer experiences throughout Nike’s digital platforms, and across its network of partner sites and apps.
In this fast paced role, you will depend on strong process, data and analytical skills, along with regular collaboration across numerous teams at Nike to build this new business model. To that end, you will:
• Partner with a variety of cross-functional partners and strategic wholesale accounts to develop, communicate and execute operational go-to-market plans.
• Coordinate against seasonal priority timelines and key initiative launch dates to lead the run-of-show planning across the functional teams.
• Become the resident expert across an array of business processes and tools in bringing assortments and consumer journeys to life within Nike’s digital platforms and partner digital channels.
• Present operational plans and strategies in key meetings with both Nike and strategic partner stakeholders
• Monitor business performance and consumer experience quality across Nike’s digitial ecosystem, and recommend changes and optimization strategies.
Your ability to collaborate with peers to ensure consistency of information, share best practices and develop systems knowledge will be critical to your success. In addition, you'll participate in a team structure that facilitates and maximizes individual and team performance, supporting and fostering an open and inclusive environment that embraces diversity, encourages accountability, and drives toward results.
• Bachelor's degree in Business or related discipline
• 5 years' retail relevant experience in merchandising, allocations, planning or ecommerce operations
• 2 additional years' experience is generally accepted in lieu of degree
• Experience working in a vertical retailer and/or e-commerce organization is a plus
• Demonstrated ability to work in a fast-paced environment and manage multiple projects at once
• Strong MAC/PC skills with advance knowledge of MS Excel
• Ability to become an expert across multiple tools & capabilities
• Excellent written and oral communication skills, with the ability to effectively communicate complex and/or controversial topics and concepts to a wide and diverse audience
NIKE, Inc. is a growth company that looks for team members to grow with it. Nike offers a generous total rewards package, casual work environment, a diverse and inclusive culture, and an electric atmosphere for professional development. No matter the location, or the role, every Nike employee shares one galvanizing mission: To bring inspiration and innovation to every athlete* in the world.
NIKE, Inc. is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disability.
Job ID 00417925