Tee Developer IIApply
Become a Part of the NIKE, Inc. Team
NIKE, Inc. does more than outfit the world's best athletes. It is a place to explore potential, obliterate boundaries and push out the edges of what can be. The company looks for people who can grow, think, dream and create. Its culture thrives by embracing diversity and rewarding imagination. The brand seeks achievers, leaders and visionaries. At Nike, it’s about each person bringing skills and passion to a challenging and constantly evolving game.
The first spark of a product idea sets the Nike, Inc. Apparel Product Creation team into motion. The team of apparel developers, testers, engineers and designers strive for product excellence. They obsess over Nike’s iconic silhouettes and create groundbreaking new styles. They collaborate, ideate and refine products’ construction, fit and materials. They use cutting-edge advancements in technology and sustainable design to accelerate innovation. And they work lockstep with Merchandising, Design, Manufacturing and others to produce the final result: products that reflect the soul of sport and inspire athletes to reach new levels of performance.Description
- Develop assigned style count from Brief to Buy Ready according to critical dates, product specifications including silhouette and graphic elements, sustainability, and performance.
- Manage and communicate progress and road blocks throughout the production creation process with your Development team and Triad partners.
- Create/render 3D samples in Lotta environment for graphic placements and scale, then create Digital Tech Packs for assigned styles and ensure all appropriate updates are maintained.
- Lead seasonal graphic/style review meetings (3D and physical samples), communicating fit, graphic elements and color with your Triad partners.
- Be a product authority to guide and educate Design and Merchant partners on achievable graphic techniques from a margin and profitability perspective, as well as a factory capability standpoint.
- Present product to PM and Design teams with a strong POV on execution and cost.
- Master the COE blank palette and factory matrix. Use this understanding to advise Triad partners and deliver Development’s point of view to the Sourcing/Costing team.
- Elevate the Developer role in Triad meetings. Ensure that the Development point of view is heard and that Triad partners are operating within the Game Plan process.
- Create and maintain All Over Prints (AOPs) and Trims with external vendors.
- Take on tasks to help support business initiatives with the COE.
- Maintain developer tools and issue logs so that sample status is up to date.
- Enter information into necessary systems at checkpoints for accurate reporting to leadership.
- Bachelor's degree in apparel/textile design, graphic design, pattern making, merchandising or a related field. 2 years additional apparel industry product creation experience may be considered in lieu of a degree
- 2+ years apparel development experience, which includes the development process from conception through production (pattern making, grading, construction, graphic/print development, materials, costing, manufacturing and quality)
- Experience working in 3D apparel rendering software (Lotta and Vstitcher) highly desirable
- Experience using Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop is required
- Effective and professional verbal and written communication skills
- Strong organization skills, problem solving and attention to detail
- Ability to work independently and cooperatively with a diverse group of people
- Ability to travel up to 10% is required (domestic and international)
NIKE, Inc. is a growth company that looks for team members to grow with it. Nike offers a generous total rewards package, casual work environment, a diverse and inclusive culture, and an electric atmosphere for professional development. No matter the location, or the role, every Nike employee shares one galvanizing mission: To bring inspiration and innovation to every athlete* in the world.
NIKE, Inc. is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disability.
Job ID 00432535