Tee Product Creation Center - Developer IIApply
Become a Part of the NIKE, Inc. Team
NIKE, Inc. does more than outfit the world's best athletes. It is a place to explore potential, obliterate boundaries and push out the edges of what can be. The company looks for people who can grow, think, dream and create. Its culture thrives by embracing diversity and rewarding imagination. The brand seeks achievers, leaders and visionaries. At Nike, it’s about each person bringing skills and passion to a challenging and constantly evolving game.
The first spark of a product idea sets the Nike, Inc. Apparel Product Creation team into motion. The team of apparel developers, testers, engineers and designers strive for product excellence. They obsess over Nike’s iconic silhouettes and create groundbreaking new styles. They collaborate, ideate and refine products’ construction, fit and materials. They use cutting-edge advancements in technology and sustainable design to accelerate innovation. And they work lockstep with Merchandising, Design, Manufacturing and others to produce the final result: products that reflect the soul of sport and inspire athletes to reach new levels of performance.Description
• Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Business, Merchandising, Apparel Design, or related field - 2 years of relevant experience in lieu of a degree
• Minimum 2 years’ experience in product creation (development, product engineering, pricing, production, marketing)
• Apparel industry experience is a plus
• Good understanding of design, development and merchandising process from inception through production
• Demonstrated product development and project management skills
• Ability to read product specs and understand relationships
• Knowledge of Graphic Application, specifically screen printing preferred
• Tee experience and graphics knowledge is highly preferred
• Ability to lead and take ownership of your development responsibilities
• Demonstrated skill in problem solving and results orientation
• Demonstrated verbal and written communication skills with an ability to clearly articulate and present goals and objectives
• Ability to clearly articulate policies and instructions
• Ability to work independently and cooperatively with a diverse group of people
• Ability to network and utilize internal and external resources
• Proficiency with MS Office, including MS Excel
• Ability to travel up to 10% independently to factories
NIKE, Inc. is a growth company that looks for team members to grow with it. Nike offers a generous total rewards package, casual work environment, a diverse and inclusive culture, and an electric atmosphere for professional development. No matter the location, or the role, every Nike employee shares one galvanizing mission: To bring inspiration and innovation to every athlete* in the world.
NIKE, Inc. is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disability.
Job ID 00416952