Workforce Optimization SpecialistApply
Become a Part of the NIKE, Inc. Team
NIKE, Inc. does more than outfit the world's best athletes. It is a place to explore potential, obliterate boundaries and push out the edges of what can be. The company looks for people who can grow, think, dream and create. Its culture thrives by embracing diversity and rewarding imagination. The brand seeks achievers, leaders and visionaries. At Nike, it’s about each person bringing skills and passion to a challenging and constantly evolving game.
Nike, Inc. Retail Corporate is the backbone to stores around the world. A global network of teams — Finance, Human Resources, Talent Development, Marketing, Merchandising, Real Estate and Strategic Planning — direct the daily operations of Nike.com and the hundreds of Nike Stores and Nike Factory Stores. Retail Corporate teams share the same passion and energy for the brand as their in-store teammates, and it shows: Retail continues to be one of Nike’s top areas of growth.Description
As the Workforce Optimization Specialist you will focus on delivering retail operational excellence by providing expertise (tools, systems, communication, and processes) necessary for stores to improve profitability. Focus on store controllable, particularly with regard to productivity, sales, and service metrics. Execute workforce optimization best practices, analyze, review and update current reporting processes and tools. Identify areas for process improvements through assessment and review, and work with cross functional teams to deliver efficiencies. Be the voice of the field in financial performance management tools and storytelling.
- Deliver the day to day workforce optimization & retail proces reporting to teams.
- Participate in the creation of productivity programs and enhancements that elevate the athlete & consumer experience
- Build strong and productive relationships with program stakeholders within the business, finance, brand, marketing, product presentation, store operations, and legal teams
To achieve these objectives, you will develop great relationships with Stores Leadership, Finance, Store Operations, and many others.
- Bachelors Degree in Business, Finance or related field and minimum of 3 or 4 years' directly relevant work experience
- 3 years' retail store operations experience required
- Retail Store management experience is preferred
- Proficiency with MS Excel required
- Knowledge of MS Access a strong plus
- Experience with Workforce Management systems is preferred
- Experience with Store Work Load Planning is preferred
- Identify and communicate opportunities for productivity and profitability enhancements
- Demonstrate a high sense of ownership and accountability for your role
- Execute store, field leadership and WHQ facing reporting, including Box Score
- Elevate relationships with cross-functional counterparts and facilitate opportunities for collaboration
NIKE, Inc. is a growth company that looks for team members to grow with it. Nike offers a generous total rewards package, casual work environment, a diverse and inclusive culture, and an electric atmosphere for professional development. No matter the location, or the role, every Nike employee shares one galvanizing mission: To bring inspiration and innovation to every athlete* in the world.
NIKE, Inc. is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disability.
Job ID 00421864