Become a Part of the NIKE, Inc. Team
NIKE, Inc. does more than outfit the world's best athletes. It is a place to explore potential, obliterate boundaries and push out the edges of what can be. The company looks for people who can grow, think, dream and create. Its culture thrives by embracing diversity and rewarding imagination. The brand seeks achievers, leaders and visionaries. At Nike, it’s about each person bringing skills and passion to a challenging and constantly evolving game.
The Nike, Inc. Supply Chain team is the engine that propels product around the world. Supply Chain experts ensure that every year, almost a billion units of footwear, apparel and equipment arrive at the right place, at the right time. To ensure this complex job goes off without a hitch, Supply Chain teams work with a network of more than 50 distribution centers, thousands of accountants, and more than 100,000 retail stores worldwide — making the impossible happen every single day.Description
- Lead a team of talented and committed individuals to manage all customs clearance activities and create the future of compliance and customs requirements for Nike in EMEA.
- Ensure the continuous flow of product to all markets across EMEA in a safe, legal, compliant and efficient way.
- Stay informed and aligned with authorities on the latest legislative requirements for imports and exports.
- Build effective relationships with the relevant authorities to influence and interpret relevant policies.
- Establish processes that improve systems or operations workflow.
- Work with the Transportation Management Teams on the long-term vision and strategy deployment.
- Align & integrate with other functions to understand business direction and future expectations.
- Manage talent planning within the Transportation team in a way that people can grow through being truly empowered.
- Make sure that people can work in an environment that sets them up for success.
- Continuously feed and strengthen the Nike Culture in Operations. Inspire others to do so.
- Be an ambassador of our key strategic priority to design, build and continuously grow our processes to be best-in-class.
- Master’s degree in Supply Chain, Engineering, Logistics, Applied Economics or equivalent through experience.
- You have at least 8 – 10 years relevant working experience, preferably within Customs.
- Strategic system thinker as an enabler to efficiently achieve the logistics results with involved x-functional teams.
- Good understanding of supply chain management.
- Excellent people skills and experience in leading a team is a must
- Flexible, positive, open and solution-oriented approach.
- Team player who creates an environment where people can grow.
- Strong communicator, fluent in Dutch and English.GO!Next steps:
- Screening CV and skills by HR
- Testing PC-skills
- Panel interview(s) with hiring manager(s)
- Decision and communication
NIKE, Inc. is a growth company that looks for team members to grow with it. Nike offers a generous total rewards package, casual work environment, a diverse and inclusive culture, and an electric atmosphere for professional development. No matter the location, or the role, every Nike employee shares one galvanizing mission: To bring inspiration and innovation to every athlete* in the world.
NIKE, Inc. is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disability.
Job ID 00431148