Intern Brand RunningApply
Become a Part of the NIKE, Inc. Team
NIKE, Inc. does more than outfit the world's best athletes. It is a place to explore potential, obliterate boundaries and push out the edges of what can be. The company looks for people who can grow, think, dream and create. Its culture thrives by embracing diversity and rewarding imagination. The brand seeks achievers, leaders and visionaries. At Nike, it’s about each person bringing skills and passion to a challenging and constantly evolving game.
Marketing, Marketing & Communications
Nike, Inc.'s storytellers, Marketing and Communication sets the brand tone. A creative force of specialists tell Nike’s stories of innovation and sport through advertising, brand strategy, digital engagement and product presentation. Using channels ranging from retail stores to social media, Marketing & Communication teams connect the science and art of Nike innovations to the hearts and minds of athletes around the world.
The Nike, Inc. Communications team develops, establishes and strengthens authentic connections with diverse audiences through the lens of innovation and sport. The team creates premium and innovative brand stories, builds and enhances corporate reputation and brand equity, and engages audiences such as consumers, media, athletes, investors, non-governmental organizations and Nike’s own employees. The team focuses on information, inspiration and connection to accelerate the growth of Nike, Inc. Communications employees ignite conversations, envision the possibilities, and influence and deliver new levels of creative and strategic thinking to advance the brand around the world.Description
• You are a full member of our Brand Running team in Berlin.
• You will be the voice of our young running consumer, ensuring that we stay connected with our target group in everything we do.
• You will lead our connection with Nike employee team mates to help make running a daily habit and build journeys towards key race moments in Berlin.
• You will provide assistance to the seasonal campaign workstreams, including the planning, execution and development of Nike Running activations.
• You will be responsible for the management of both our current and future marketing product inventory
• You are currently a student of a degree course with a focus on sports, marketing, business or a similar focus (min. 3rd semester), or You are between Bachelor and Master's degree
• You are well-connected in the Berlin sports scene and You know our target group and Berlin very well
• You have already gained first practical experiences and You are a go-getter. You already messed up something in your life, but you got back up on your feet and went again
• You have fluent German and English language skills
• You have a passion for running and an affinity for sports and lifestyle
• You have good command of MS Office programs such as Word, Excel, Keynote and PowerPoint and you ideally already used graphic programs
• You are self-confident and have good presentation skills
• You are open to new tasks, are reliable and have an independent way of working
We offer: Besides a unique working atmosphere which develops your professional and personal skills, we offer a variety of sports opportunities. We pay the minimum wage for all mandatory and voluntary interns (m/f).
JUST DO IT! Are You passionate about sports and a communicative team player (m/f)? If yes, we are looking forward to receiving Your meaningful application, incl. cover letter, CV and relevant certificates.
NIKE, Inc. is a growth company that looks for team members to grow with it. Nike offers a generous total rewards package, casual work environment, a diverse and inclusive culture, and an electric atmosphere for professional development. No matter the location, or the role, every Nike employee shares one galvanizing mission: To bring inspiration and innovation to every athlete* in the world.
NIKE, Inc. is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disability.
Job ID SRC20199628BR