Internship Brand Jordan / Nike BasketballApply
Become a Part of the NIKE, Inc. Team
NIKE, Inc. does more than outfit the world's best athletes. It is a place to explore potential, obliterate boundaries and push out the edges of what can be. The company looks for people who can grow, think, dream and create. Its culture thrives by embracing diversity and rewarding imagination. The brand seeks achievers, leaders and visionaries. At Nike, it’s about each person bringing skills and passion to a challenging and constantly evolving game.
Soul, performance and style take flight at Jordan Brand. With its deep roots in basketball, the Jordan Brand began as an homage to one player: Michael Jordan. Since then, Jordan has become synonymous with peak performance and an endless pursuit of greatness. Employees in merchandising, product branding, sports marketing and sales bring creativity, innovation and audacious design to footwear and apparel, all with one mission in mind: help athletes fly on and off the court.Description
Become part of the NIKE team to optimally develop Your potentials and dive into the exciting and inspirational world of sports. We are looking for an Intern Brand Jordan / Nike Basketball (m/f) starting March 2019 who will become a member of our Marketing Team Central EMEA in Berlin. You will get the opportunity to get to know our company and be part of exciting projects.
• You research local basketball and sneakers community identifying key stakeholders and urban trends
• You support Jordan Brand Seasonal Campaign Planning
• You help with the execution and follow-up of specific projects in the context of seasonal campaigns
• You track success and impact of our campaigns on a local consumer
• You support the creation of conceptual presentations with Your creativity
• You organize the selection of seasonal collection product for local basketball influencers
• You are independently responsible for order management via SAP
• You perform general administrative activities based on the daily needs
• You are currently a student of a degree course with a focus on economics, sports or a similar focus (min. 3rd semester), or You are between Bachelor and Master's degree.
• Prior practical experience in (brand) marketing is an advantage
• You are well networked in the young, Berlin basketball/culture scene and You know our target group "Fearless One" as well as their most used channels
• You are fluent in German and English languages, both written and verbal
• You have an affinity/knowledge for/of basketball, sneakers and lifestyle
• You are able to use MS Office programs such as Word, Excel and Keynote
• You are proactive and always open to new tasks and have a reliable and independent way of working
We offer: Besides a unique working atmosphere which develops Your professional and personal skills, we offer a variety of sports opportunities. We pay the minimum wage for all mandatory and voluntary interns (m/f).
JUST DO IT! Are You passionate about sports and a communicative team player (m/f)? If yes, we are looking forward to receiving Your meaningful application, incl. cover letter, CV and relevant certificates.
NIKE, Inc. is a growth company that looks for team members to grow with it. Nike offers a generous total rewards package, casual work environment, a diverse and inclusive culture, and an electric atmosphere for professional development. No matter the location, or the role, every Nike employee shares one galvanizing mission: To bring inspiration and innovation to every athlete* in the world.
NIKE, Inc. is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disability.
Job ID SRC20181222BJ