Account Operations Data AnalystApply
Converse is the story of a sneaker that started on the court and moved to the stage and street. We’re a company ready for change and that’s who we hire: the most malleable, the most innovative, and the most creative. Our clothes and sneakers have been worn by rebels, rockers, rappers, artists, thinkers, and individuals. So that’s why we hire individuals. So we’re speaking the same language.
Nike, Inc. knows how to sell sneakers. And apparel. And just about everything an athlete could need. The Nike Sales teams are the front line for getting these products into customer hands. Through sustained relationships with wholesale partners around the world — from a specialty store in Rome to a department store in midtown Manhattan — Nike Sales delivers the products, experiences and brand stories that define the brand. Nike’s success begins with the best sales team in the industry, one that deeply appreciates the consumer, the marketplace, and the products.Description
The data analyst will own the master reporting of our US Wholesale orderbook and provide analysis around its ever-changing components. The analyst will create resources and solutions that will support our team in; reporting our progress to revenue and margin goals, facilitate efficient shipping decisions, and improve inventory use through allocation. This role will also support Account Management and Sales with reporting orderbook intelligence, and partner with several teams within Converse to create alignment and efficiency in reporting.
What you'll do:
• Manage sales order master data and KPI’s to increase efficiency and enable decision making
• Own the data sources for Account Operations, bring meaning to it and improve its quality.
• Create, grow and maintain reporting related resources, information base and processes.
• Analyze and report out on key components of Converse order book gross to net. Understand the moving parts of sales orders, creating actionable analysis of our At-Once business and cancel rates.
• Create data visualization that aids the decision-making process and guides action
• Partner with cross functional teams to identify data and reporting gaps and develop requirements
• Effectively communicate information to technical and non-technical audiences
• Partner with global analytics team. Ensure data methodology aligns with global reporting and initiatives
• Ad hoc analysis and projects
• Minimum of 2+ years’ relevant experience in a commercial environment
•Demonstrated aptitude to sift through large sets of data, identify critical information, and shape reporting to effectively analyze results
SQL skills and experience querying large-scale, production databases/data warehouses preferred
• ETL skills, specifically extracting and modeling data for use in business reporting and data visualization applications
• Experience with a reporting solutions/data visualization tool such as Tableau, PowerBI, Business Objects, etc.
• Familiarity with SAP and/or Salesforce.com are a plus
• Passion for data and solving business problems
• Resourcefulness in obtaining data when clean and or complete information is not available
• Excellent written and verbal cross-functional communication skills
Converse is more than a company; it’s a worldwide advocate for self-expression. This belief motivates our employees, permeates our working environment and inspires our products. No two of us look or think exactly alike. We are each one-of-a-kind. Individually and as a culture, we have the freedom to create and grow professionally. Generous benefits packages only sweeten the experience. From Boston to Shanghai, from Brand Design to Finance, Converse is a brand that celebrates the unique and creative people of the world. Together, we’re different.
Job ID 00445111