Global Custom ManagerApply
Converse is the story of a sneaker that started on the court and moved to the stage and street. We’re a company ready for change and that’s who we hire: the most malleable, the most innovative, and the most creative. Our clothes and sneakers have been worn by rebels, rockers, rappers, artists, thinkers, and individuals. So that’s why we hire individuals. So we’re speaking the same language.
We Need Someone Who Speaks Computer
Computers have their own language. Which most of us don’t speak. But you do. And we need your fluency. Let’s face it. The modern world is shackled to computers so we need experts like yourself to keep us running. So come join our crew. You don’t have to call yourself The Computer Whisperer but we might.Description
Converse is setting a bold strategic vision to lead with digital to connect the marketplace by positioning converse.com as the first and best destination for authentic Converse products and experiences. We are seeking a dynamic, self-starter to drive and accelerate our global custom business. He/She will focus on shaping our products and Go-To-Market strategies, supporting local geography business needs and leading strategic projects and initiatives. The Business Manager is essential to accelerating our growth as he/she will help partner with cross functional local and global teams to plan and execute against our annual initiatives, including product, marketing, merchandising, operations, finance and digital product teams.
- Serve as the key strategic stakeholder between all functions of Customization, including product, merchandising, marketing, site experience, and business development
- Concept, develop, and execute new revenue streams by leveraging the Custom product engine and user experiences
- Be the voice of the Custom consumer in all user experiences from digital products to physical spaces to help integrated and elevate the Custom services across the marketplace and unlock new opportunities
ACCELERATING A GROWTH BUSINESS
- Collaborate with Geo merchants to identify line gaps, quick turn opportunities, and local trends that can be served through Custom
- In partnership with the product team collaborate with cross functional partners to find the right collaboration opportunities for Converse By You
- Provide by sku-level seasonal forecasts to inform geo planning and merchandising teams
- Partner with product/development to ensure margin retention is built into new product and innovations
- Help influence and lead a cross-functional team, with constant collaboration and guidance on all parts of the Go-To-Market process
- Provide site merchandising recommendations on all site navigation, prebuild assortments, and Converse By You online consumer journeys
BUILDING DISTINCT BRAND EXPERIENCES
- Collaborate with Retail Brand and Brand Design teams to ensure cohesive story integration between Converse By You digital and Brick & Mortar channels
- Collaborate with Global Brand Management to identify Customization extensions of key brand stories
- Brief seasonal stories into Brand Design to identify imagery, video, and other asset needs
- Partner with Influencer Marketing teams to identify and execute seasonal seeding plans
- Partner and consult with Geo marketing teams on seasonal Go-To-Market strategy across all performance and brand channels. Provide timely feedback on performance marketing assets that drive awareness, conversion and retention.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in a Business or Marketing related fields
- 5 year’s experience in E-commerce, Digital Merchandising or Marketing
- Proven experience collaborating, leading and influencing cross functional teams
- Comfortable in entrepreneurial environment but willing to build out critical structure and business processes
- Capable of analyzing business and consumer trends to support business cases
- Acute knowledge of the digital marketing landscape, including Social, Email, OLM, and SEO
- Strong knowledge in using Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Keynote tools
- Experience in in the footwear or apparel industry
- Plus but not required is experience in customizable products
- Ability to manage and consolidate competing priorities to identify incremental business
Converse is more than a company; it’s a worldwide advocate for self-expression. This belief motivates our employees, permeates our working environment and inspires our products. No two of us look or think exactly alike. We are each one-of-a-kind. Individually and as a culture, we have the freedom to create and grow professionally. Generous benefits packages only sweeten the experience. From Boston to Shanghai, from Brand Design to Finance, Converse is a brand that celebrates the unique and creative people of the world. Together, we’re different.
Job ID 00450964