Integrated Content & Communications Director – BasketballApply
Converse is the story of a sneaker that started on the court and moved to the stage and street. We’re a company ready for change and that’s who we hire: the most malleable, the most innovative, and the most creative. Our clothes and sneakers have been worn by rebels, rockers, rappers, artists, thinkers, and individuals. So that’s why we hire individuals. So we’re speaking the same language.
Marketing, Marketing & Communications
If You Get People, You’re Our People
Sure, there’s a whole science behind marketing. But behind that is real people. With needs and wants and quirks and dreams. And we need someone who gets people, who knows how to find our people. The creators, thinkers, and rebels who find themselves at home putting on some Converse. You’re the one that shows them we’re the same. You’re the connector.
Who Converse represents is who Converse hires. If you're one-of-a-kind, you should try us on.Description
- Process ownership from ideation to execution of communication and editorial strategies – from launching new products to driving the daily voice Converse Basketball, across all Converse-owned touchpoints.
- Mine and develop a cohesive, comprehensive universe of Converse Basketball, across performance and lifestyle product launches, Converse DNA, UGC, and athlete storytelling.
- Lead concept development, content creation and curation across PR, Social, Converse.com, and Email.
- Drive the process for integrated editorial storytelling and calendar management.
- Oversee community management of all Converse-owned social channels
- Own analysis of performance across all Converse-owned touchpoints, adapting and applying winning strategies to guide future efforts.
- Manage creation of platform-specific content with cross-functional production teams.
- Facilitate environment for a highly motivated, collaborative team; owning structure and process.
- Drive partnership and consistent execution across Global and Geography teams/markets.
- Be the glue for key stakeholders in Basketball brand management, digital businesses, media and communications.
- A minimum 10 years relevant work experience leading related communications/social/editorial teams with a background in both storytelling and community building.
- Extensive experience building communication strategies, developing brand voice and working across both social and e-commerce. Passionate content creator and curator.
- Experience innovating in the spaces and applications of social, video, visual and interactive media
- Experience working with and applying data analytics to inform strategies
- Must be passionate about youth culture! Previous experience working with consumer and brand focused companies is preferred, not required.
- A self-starter who instinctively and consistently establishes goals and meets them.
- Skilled collaborator. Works well with others with the ability to build trust with the team and work effectively in a highly collaborative team environment.
- Skilled at planning, organizing, prioritizing and executing simultaneous projects and activities. Proven ability to work well in a fast-paced environment, under pressure and adapt quickly to change. Flexible.
- Excellent communication, writing and editing skills.
- Curiosity and ability to think creatively.
Converse is more than a company; it’s a worldwide advocate for self-expression. This belief motivates our employees, permeates our working environment and inspires our products. No two of us look or think exactly alike. We are each one-of-a-kind. Individually and as a culture, we have the freedom to create and grow professionally. Generous benefits packages only sweeten the experience. From Boston to Shanghai, from Brand Design to Finance, Converse is a brand that celebrates the unique and creative people of the world. Together, we’re different.
Job ID 00448688