Lead Business Systems AnalystApply
Converse is the story of a sneaker that started on the court and moved to the stage and street. We’re a company ready for change and that’s who we hire: the most malleable, the most innovative, and the most creative. Our clothes and sneakers have been worn by rebels, rockers, rappers, artists, thinkers, and individuals. So that’s why we hire individuals. So we’re speaking the same language.
We Need Someone Who Speaks Computer
Computers have their own language. Which most of us don’t speak. But you do. And we need your fluency. Let’s face it. The modern world is shackled to computers so we need experts like yourself to keep us running. So come join our crew. You don’t have to call yourself The Computer Whisperer but we might.Description
Converse Tech brings together technology and process expertise to create value for the consumer. We deliver one-stop, integrated process and technology capabilities that enable Nike, Inc.'s businesses and brands worldwide. Our focus is on providing Lean solutions that eliminate waste, maximize consumer value, and drive profitable business growth
As a Lead Business Systems Analyst – your role on the team will include:
- Leading design and requirements within SAP MM/P2P function
- Planning and driving delivery of program test initiatives for all releases
- Collaborating and driving global quality management strategies within MM/P2P
- Application Support of Retail processes with an SAP landscape
- Being a resource for business and technical teams in suggesting the best solution to the problem presented
- Keeping Technical documents up-to-date and accurate
- Working closely with our Global business partners (both internal and external) to understand request and suggest appropriate solutions to meet the business need.
- Estimate level of effort and communicate effectively with all levels of management, while delivering the projects on time.
We are seeking dynamic, team-oriented individuals with the ability to work across multiple functions offering solutions to complex issues.
- 5-8 years supporting Material Management, Inventory and Inventory planning operation in SAP
- Strong retail business acumen to quickly learn new business processes and understand how Technology needs to support the business in achieving revenue and profit goals
- Deep understanding of SAP material planning module
- Comfortable working in with Agile methodology
- Facilitating Backlog Grooming sessions with business stakeholders
- Proven ability to pull a diverse group of individuals with different goals together and facilitate productive discussions
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, results-oriented environment
- Being a knowledge resource for L1 & L2 support teams
- Demonstrate leadership capability, including ability to motivate and mentor others within work group
- Excellent verbal and written communication and collaboration skills to effectively communicate with both business and technical IT teams
- Converse requires positive people who strive to do their best and know what it means to 'Do the Right Thing'. You must demonstrate integrity, fairness, respect, authenticity and honesty. This requires courage, initiative and a strong sense of personal responsibility.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Computer Science or equivalent.
- 8 to 12 years’ experience in Information Technology particularly in support of SAP material management process
- SAP AFS experience preferred
- SAP Integrated Business Planning solution, a plus
- SAFe certified
- Project tools: VersionOne, ServiceNow, Jira
Converse is more than a company; it’s a worldwide advocate for self-expression. This belief motivates our employees, permeates our working environment and inspires our products. No two of us look or think exactly alike. We are each one-of-a-kind. Individually and as a culture, we have the freedom to create and grow professionally. Generous benefits packages only sweeten the experience. From Boston to Shanghai, from Brand Design to Finance, Converse is a brand that celebrates the unique and creative people of the world. Together, we’re different.
Job ID 00452062