Web Analytics & Audience Integration LeadApply
Converse is the story of a sneaker that started on the court and moved to the stage and street. We’re a company ready for change and that’s who we hire: the most malleable, the most innovative, and the most creative. Our clothes and sneakers have been worn by rebels, rockers, rappers, artists, thinkers, and individuals. So that’s why we hire individuals. So we’re speaking the same language.
We Need Someone Who Speaks Computer
Computers have their own language. Which most of us don’t speak. But you do. And we need your fluency. Let’s face it. The modern world is shackled to computers so we need experts like yourself to keep us running. So come join our crew. You don’t have to call yourself The Computer Whisperer but we might.Description
The Web Analytics & Audience Management Lead will be responsible for the data collection, integrity, and tag management of converse.com, in addition to leading our consumer audience platform. This role will combine a unique blend of hands-on web data integration and global stakeholder management to ensure our site analytics evolve at the speed of our consumers. This role is expected to have a blend of hands-technical expertise and strong digital commerce business acumen. They will lead the process full-circle from implementation, tag performance strategy, support, audience creation, data integrations, stakeholder management, etc.
- Is responsible for the implementation of new site variables and marketing tags on Converse.com, globally— from both a technical and stakeholder management aspect
- Is responsible for the application management of our audience segmentation tool inclusive of data integrations, data integrity, conducting trainings to enable business users, and a SME in the functionality and new capabilities
- Owns and implements best practices with cookies and privacy
- Ensures site performance optimization strategy in regards to tagging
- Works within an agile framework, handling a backlog and working with business stakeholders to align sprints with requirements and timelines.
- Partners closely with site developers to document & communicate requirements, and ensure timelines, and site performance.
- Engages with third party marketing agencies to deliver against their tagging requirement and runs loop of testing/feedback
- Leads testing and web debugging of new implementations and current implementation
- Owns engagement and vendor management with our tag and audience management system vendor, Tealium
- Develops documentation/processes around implementation and provides timely production support for bugs
- Supports the strategy for data processing, segmentation, attribution, and other business rules
- Bachelor's degree in Statistics, Business, Finance, Computer Science, Marketing, or a related field.
- Minimum of 5 years experience in web analytics working with tag implementations in an ecommerce environment
- Expertise in both backend/front end of Adobe Analytics (Omniture) or similar tool, and website data collection and processing
- Ability to both technically execute web engineering projects, and project manage business stakeholders
- Experience working in an agile framework and owning backlog management
- Understanding of overall retail data architecture and how operational sources connect with site data sources for a complete view of the consumer
- Confirmed ability to translate complex technical solutions into user-friendly training and ad-hoc support
Converse is more than a company; it’s a worldwide advocate for self-expression. This belief motivates our employees, permeates our working environment and inspires our products. No two of us look or think exactly alike. We are each one-of-a-kind. Individually and as a culture, we have the freedom to create and grow professionally. Generous benefits packages only sweeten the experience. From Boston to Shanghai, from Brand Design to Finance, Converse is a brand that celebrates the unique and creative people of the world. Together, we’re different.
Job ID 00451737