Hurley Demand PlannerApply
Become a Part of the NIKE, Inc. Team
NIKE, Inc. does more than outfit the world's best athletes. It is a place to explore potential, obliterate boundaries and push out the edges of what can be. The company looks for people who can grow, think, dream and create. Its culture thrives by embracing diversity and rewarding imagination. The brand seeks achievers, leaders and visionaries. At Nike, it’s about each person bringing skills and passion to a challenging and constantly evolving game.
The essence of Hurley is rooted in a love of the ocean and its constant state of change. Fueled by innovation, inclusion and empowerment of youth, the Hurley team lives around the world, from the brand headquarters in Costa Mesa, California, to offices in Tokyo, Sydney, Barcelona and Bali. Always with an eye to the sea, Hurley’s corporate team of marketers, salespeople, designers, digital strategists, product managers and more share a passion for beach culture and freedom of expression that translates into advanced, authentic products for the surf athlete.Description
• Focus on key driving factors that influence supply chain performance metrics; such as inventory availability, forecast error, and customer order fill rates.
• Produce monthly forecasts at the sku level, which affect purchases with overseas suppliers.
• Develop new item forecasting models based on account, product category, retail price points, market capacity and seasonality. Propose and implement solutions to improve demand forecast accuracy.
• Revise initial forecasts based on early point-of-sale data collected from our major retailers. Maintain inventory levels based on future customer demand.
• Support Management with risk assessment on investments
• Work closely with Supply Planners to achieve optimum in-stock position.
• Work closely with the Product, Digital, Sales & Marketing teams to integrate demand drivers into forecasts including store counts, promotional activity, new style updates, phase out strategies, placement, pricing and internal revenue budgets.
• Perform regularly scheduled and ad-hoc analysis and reporting related to forecast performance metrics, inventory levels, and order fill rates.
• Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree required in a related discipline (material planning, supply chain, statistics, logistics).
• 3-5 years of professional experience in a related field.
• Ability to demonstrate outstanding analytical, financial acumen, planning and inventory control skills.
• Excellent communication, interpersonal, and organizational skills.
• Working knowledge of distribution, sourcing, order processing, and supply chain principles.
• Demonstrated ability to support and collaborate with internal teams (Sales, Product, Supply Planning).
• Proficient with MS-Office programs, primarily Excel.
• Forecasting software experience a plus. Full Circle experience a plus
• Contribute Special Expertise - Accurately scopes out length and difficulty of tasks and projects; sets objective and goals; breaks down work into the process steps; develops schedules and task/people assignments; anticipates and adjusts for problems and roadblocks; measures performance against goals; evaluates results.
NIKE, Inc. is a growth company that looks for team members to grow with it. Nike offers a generous total rewards package, casual work environment, a diverse and inclusive culture, and an electric atmosphere for professional development. No matter the location, or the role, every Nike employee shares one galvanizing mission: To bring inspiration and innovation to every athlete* in the world.
NIKE, Inc. is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disability.
Job ID 00417472