Consumer Direct Sciences - Manager, Direct Store AnalyticsApply
Become a Part of the NIKE, Inc. Team
NIKE, Inc. does more than outfit the world's best athletes. It is a place to explore potential, obliterate boundaries and push out the edges of what can be. The company looks for people who can grow, think, dream and create. Its culture thrives by embracing diversity and rewarding imagination. The brand seeks achievers, leaders and visionaries. At Nike, it’s about each person bringing skills and passion to a challenging and constantly evolving game.
Nike, Inc. Retail Corporate is the backbone to stores around the world. A global network of teams — Finance, Human Resources, Talent Development, Marketing, Merchandising, Real Estate and Strategic Planning — direct the daily operations of Nike.com and the hundreds of Nike Stores and Nike Factory Stores. Retail Corporate teams share the same passion and energy for the brand as their in-store teammates, and it shows: Retail continues to be one of Nike’s top areas of growth.Description
Nike’s Consumer Direct Sciences is a growing team responsible for building and deepening a holistic view of Nike’s consumers through data and analytics and applying those insights to inform the development of incredible digital content & experiences for our consumers.
As a Manager, Direct Store Analytics you will be using data to help inform store leadership on the best path forward to better serve our Nike Direct consumers and their evolving needs.You will provide insights that will shape our strategy in all business aspects including Product, Service and Environment.You will support a cross-functional team on initiatives that impact our global store fleet and help guide our partners on how to interpret and understand data-driven results.
This position requires a high-energy, self-motivated individual with strong technical and analytical skills, high detail-orientation and excellent written and verbal communication. Candidates with financial, strategic planning or business analytics experience in a retail environment preferred. The right individual will be on top of retail trends; understand the intricacies of a wholesale versus retail model and understand the opportunities that can drive the Nike brand.
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Finance, Economics, Marketing, or a related field (an additional 2 years of experience in lieu of a related degree).
- Minimum 5 years of relevant professional experience.
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills required.
- Advanced SQL skills required.
- Moderate to advanced Tableau skills preferred.
- Proven ability to sift through data, identify critical information, analyze, develop hypotheses and make recommendations required.
- Strong presentation skills, with excellent written and verbal communication skills, including results packaging and development of management presentations.
- Experience synthesizing and packaging complex analyses and delivering results to non-technical audiences including senior leadership teams.
- Ability to develop strong partnerships across a multi-layered organization required.
- Experience in developing an understanding of customers, competitors, and retail trends; knowledge of sports apparel and footwear market preferred.
- Familiarity with Nike product types and how they are marketed and distributed is strongly preferred.
NIKE, Inc. is a growth company that looks for team members to grow with it. Nike offers a generous total rewards package, casual work environment, a diverse and inclusive culture, and an electric atmosphere for professional development. No matter the location, or the role, every Nike employee shares one galvanizing mission: To bring inspiration and innovation to every athlete* in the world.
NIKE, Inc. is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disability.
Job ID 11200