Digital Buying Manager-JordanApply
Become a Part of the NIKE, Inc. Team
NIKE, Inc. does more than outfit the world's best athletes. It is a place to explore potential, obliterate boundaries and push out the edges of what can be. The company looks for people who can grow, think, dream and create. Its culture thrives by embracing diversity and rewarding imagination. The brand seeks achievers, leaders and visionaries. At Nike, it’s about each person bringing skills and passion to a challenging and constantly evolving game.
Soul, performance and style take flight at Jordan Brand. With its deep roots in basketball, the Jordan Brand began as an homage to one player: Michael Jordan. Since then, Jordan has become synonymous with peak performance and an endless pursuit of greatness. Employees in merchandising, product branding, sports marketing and sales bring creativity, innovation and audacious design to footwear and apparel, all with one mission in mind: help athletes fly on and off the court.Description
Build meaningful and productive assortments across Nike Direct Digital Channels (Nike.com, TMALL) to deliver on merchandising strategy and distinctive product direction within specific gender, consumer mindset, product type and categories. Focus on consumer, delivering curated, productive and digital connected assortments. Drives the one team philosophy through partnership with Global and Geo cross functional teams.
- Lead Merchants to develop Nike Direct Geography annual/seasonal merchandising plans to support a distinctive assortment and membership offense with speed and responsiveness.
- Create and maintain member led channel assortments for Nike Direct Digital channels.
- Adopt and collaborate on the membership assortment with Global and Geo merchandising partners.
- Build and deliver Geo Nike Direct consumer led capacity in partnership with Geo Category and Marketplace merchandising team, Planning and CDS.
Deliverables & Decision Rights:
- Build product assortments aligned with the strategy and vision for Nike Direct Digital channels in collaboration with Geography localization
- Deliver Geo product direction with the Brand team to tell deeper stories and ensure localization needs are delivered
- Read and react to in season analytics and identify opportunities to adapt current business and inform future assortments, merchandising strategies and strategic initiatives driven by consumer mindsets
- Ensure assortments support financial targets in partnership with Geo Nike Direct Planning and CDS
- Deliver and participate in the key corporate gates and game plan deliverables
- Deliver Results
- Communicate Effectively
- Lead and Influence Others
- Demonstrate Brand Passion
- Develop Talent, Teamwork and Diversity
- Continuously Grow and Develop
- Be Open and Curious
- Think Like a Consumer
- Visionary and Strategic
- Be Resilient
- Embrace Change
- Engage Teams
- Geo Category, Cross-Category and Marketplace Merchandising
- Global Nike Direct Merchandising
- Geo IRM
- Geo DSM
- Geo CDS
- Geo Nike Direct Digital Channel Leadership Teams
NIKE, Inc. is a growth company that looks for team members to grow with it. Nike offers a generous total rewards package, casual work environment, a diverse and inclusive culture, and an electric atmosphere for professional development. No matter the location, or the role, every Nike employee shares one galvanizing mission: To bring inspiration and innovation to every athlete* in the world.
NIKE, Inc. is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disability.
Job ID 11391