Nike Direct - Game Plan Senior ManagerApply
Become a Part of the NIKE, Inc. Team
NIKE, Inc. does more than outfit the world's best athletes. It is a place to explore potential, obliterate boundaries and push out the edges of what can be. The company looks for people who can grow, think, dream and create. Its culture thrives by embracing diversity and rewarding imagination. The brand seeks achievers, leaders and visionaries. At Nike, it’s about each person bringing skills and passion to a challenging and constantly evolving game.
Nike, Inc. Retail Corporate is the backbone to stores around the world. A global network of teams — Finance, Human Resources, Talent Development, Marketing, Merchandising, Real Estate and Strategic Planning — direct the daily operations of Nike.com and the hundreds of Nike Stores and Nike Factory Stores. Retail Corporate teams share the same passion and energy for the brand as their in-store teammates, and it shows: Retail continues to be one of Nike’s top areas of growth.Description
- Requires strategic thinking to build up a platform allow business teams and function teams talk and play together for seasonal business planning.
- Establish NDDC seasonal game plan strategies and execution to the business owned gates
- Be able to listen to business and functional teams’ feedback, make up solution to improve the process by evaluation and measurement.
- Facilitate game plan required meeting, may play a role of data collection and meetings preparation coordinator.
- Enables and drives consistency in tools and process across platforms and functions to ensure seasonal game plan improvements and excellence
- Partner with other functions to support efficient and effective processes. Use best practices and knowledges of internal and external to improve service and process
- Solve complex problems, take a new perspective using existing solutions
- Ensure game plan capability development and best practices adopted that enhance the see-in process
- Virtually manages teams and/or projects from initial scope through execution
- Support team to develop and evolve DML capability to meet platforms needs
- Works independently, receive minimal guidance
- Be accountable for small projects or programs with manageable risks and resource requirement.
- At least 7-10 years of work experience with 4+ years in a consulting role
- Well versed in China e-Commerce
- Strategy thinking and ability to translate high level strategies into actionable plans
- Understanding of platform technology and operations
- Strong communication and presentation skills in both Chinese and English
- An ability to present actionable insights and opportunities to leadership
- Desire to manage a complex portfolio work in a fast moving, dynamic team & business environment
NIKE, Inc. is a growth company that looks for team members to grow with it. Nike offers a generous total rewards package, casual work environment, a diverse and inclusive culture, and an electric atmosphere for professional development. No matter the location, or the role, every Nike employee shares one galvanizing mission: To bring inspiration and innovation to every athlete* in the world.
NIKE, Inc. is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disability.
Job ID 11133