Product Graphic DesignerApply
Become a Part of the NIKE, Inc. Team
NIKE, Inc. does more than outfit the world's best athletes. It is a place to explore potential, obliterate boundaries and push out the edges of what can be. The company looks for people who can grow, think, dream and create. Its culture thrives by embracing diversity and rewarding imagination. The brand seeks achievers, leaders and visionaries. At Nike, it’s about each person bringing skills and passion to a challenging and constantly evolving game.
Nike, Inc. designs the future. At Nike, designers chase their curiosities and build what’s next, shaping the culture and advancing human potential. The Design teams include artists, inventors and specialists, all with different focuses, including color and material experts, and apparel, footwear and graphic designers. Nike designers look to the future, aggressively pursuing materials, ideas and forms that further elevate the athlete experience, raise the bar for modern style and reduce environmental impact.
For Nike, Inc. merchants, everything begins and ends with the consumer. The Nike Merchandising team understands consumer needs and market capacity to create the right product mix for marketplaces around the world. From stores to online, this team helps bring the seasonal category visions to life. The Merchandising team has the unique ability to see beyond trends to identify what’s next to deliver the right product to the right places at the right time and price.Description
At Nike, designers chase their curiosities and build what's next, shaping the culture and advancing human potential. The Design teams include artists, inventors and specialists, all with different focuses, including color and material experts, and apparel, footwear and graphic designers. Nike designers look to the future, aggressively pursuing materials, ideas and forms that further elevate the athlete experience, raise the bar for modern style and reduce environmental impact.
- Review all samples to achieve marketable solutions and maintain production timelines and deadlines in order to ensure the timely completion of each product
Functional Skill Required:
- Bachelor's degree in Graphic Design or Textiles
- 3-5 years' relevant experience in graphic product design
- 2 years' additional related experience in lieu of a degree
- Ability to apply and perform graphic design skills, including drawing/sketching, typography, ideation, color theory, use of texture, spacing and scale, visual presentation development and layout that is supported by a portfolio of non-computer based creative art and graphic design
- Strong familiarity with current trends, color and design
- Working knowledge of Macintosh computer design applications
- Effective verbal and written communication skills in local market language, including presentations
- Effective verbal and written English skills
- Ability to clearly articulate policies and instructions
- Proficient information seeking skills and a drive for results
- Ability to share ideas and develop effective responses or elevate to higher management
- Ability to work cooperatively with staff
- Ability to network and utilize internal and external resources
- Ability to exercise a high-degree of professionalism
- Strong attention to details and deadlines
- Ability to exercise good judgment in setting priorities and follow-through
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, results-oriented team environment
- Ability to work in a rapidly changing, high-growth environment
NIKE, Inc. is a growth company that looks for team members to grow with it. Nike offers a generous total rewards package, casual work environment, a diverse and inclusive culture, and an electric atmosphere for professional development. No matter the location, or the role, every Nike employee shares one galvanizing mission: To bring inspiration and innovation to every athlete* in the world.
NIKE, Inc. is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disability.
Job ID 10850