Sr. Digital Buying ManagerApply
Converse is the story of a sneaker that started on the court and moved to the stage and street. We’re a company ready for change and that’s who we hire: the most malleable, the most innovative, and the most creative. Our clothes and sneakers have been worn by rebels, rockers, rappers, artists, thinkers, and individuals. So that’s why we hire individuals. So we’re speaking the same language.
Be a Product of Rad Society
We’ve got the goods. We just need the people who believe in the goods. That’s you. You see the product in the space. And you get how to make it leave the space. In someone’s bag, on someone’s feet. You’re a trendwatcher. A callmaker. Maybe even a visionary. You throw Product and Retail into a blender and make it come out as smooth delicious Success.Description
Build Assortments across Nike Direct Digital Channels (Nike.com, TMALL) to deliver on merchandising strategy and distinctive product direction within specific gender, Member Mindset, product type and categories. Focus on consumer, delivering curated, productive and digital connected assortments. Drives the one team philosophy through partnership with Global and Geo cross functional teams.
- Lead Merchants to develop Nike Direct Geography annual/seasonal merchandising plans to support a distinctive assortment and membership offense with speed and responsiveness.
- Create and maintain member led channel assortments for Nike Direct Digital channels.
- Adopt and collaborate on the Must Have Product Programming with Global and Geo merchandising partners.
- Build and deliver Geo Nike Direct consumer led capacity in partnership with Geo Category and Marketplace merchandising team, Planning and Analytics.
Deliverables & Decision Rights:
- Build product assortments aligned with the strategy and vision for Nike Direct Digital channels in collaboration with Geography localization
- Deliver on adoption targets for the Must Have Product Offering with Global and Geography Merchandising partners
- Deliver Geo product direction with the Brand team to tell deeper stories and ensure localization needs are delivered
- Read and react to in season analytics and identify opportunities to adapt current business and inform future assortments, merchandising strategies and strategic initiatives driven by member mindsets
- Ensure assortments support financial targets in partnership with Geography Nike Direct Planning and Analytics
- Deliver and participate in the key corporate gates and game plan deliverables.
- Deliver Results
- Communicate Effectively
- Lead and Influence Others
- Demonstrate Brand Passion
- Develop Talent, Teamwork and Diversity
- Continuously Grow and Develop
- Be Open and Curious
- Think Like a Consumer
- Visionary and Strategic
- Be Resilient
- Embrace Change
- Engage Teams
- Geo Category, Cross-Category and Marketplace Merchants
- Global Nike Direct Merchandising
- Geo IRM
- Geography Allocation
- Planning and Analytics
- Geo Nike Direct Channel Leadership Teams
Converse is more than a company; it’s a worldwide advocate for self-expression. This belief motivates our employees, permeates our working environment and inspires our products. No two of us look or think exactly alike. We are each one-of-a-kind. Individually and as a culture, we have the freedom to create and grow professionally. Generous benefits packages only sweeten the experience. From Boston to Shanghai, from Brand Design to Finance, Converse is a brand that celebrates the unique and creative people of the world. Together, we’re different.
Job ID 10738