Supply Chain Procurement Senior ManagerApply
Become a Part of the NIKE, Inc. Team
NIKE, Inc. does more than outfit the world's best athletes. It is a place to explore potential, obliterate boundaries and push out the edges of what can be. The company looks for people who can grow, think, dream and create. Its culture thrives by embracing diversity and rewarding imagination. The brand seeks achievers, leaders and visionaries. At Nike, it’s about each person bringing skills and passion to a challenging and constantly evolving game.
The Nike, Inc. Supply Chain team is the engine that propels product around the world. Supply Chain experts ensure that every year, almost a billion units of footwear, apparel and equipment arrive at the right place, at the right time. To ensure this complex job goes off without a hitch, Supply Chain teams work with a network of more than 50 distribution centers, thousands of accountants, and more than 100,000 retail stores worldwide — making the impossible happen every single day.Description
70%Strategic Souring for Outbound Transportation and Digital operations in Greater China
- Identify and define the critical capabilities needed to support NIKE’s strategic long-term vision. Think strategically and provide input in the requirement and design process
- Lead Domestic outbound transport souring activities including tender, negotiation, annual price review, etc
- Lead B2C Distribution operationand Last mile delivery sourcing activities including tender, negotiation and annual GMP discussion.
- Consult with cross-functional team members and GC Transport & Marketplace Operation leaders to develop strategies and source services utilizing standard process, tools and templates, including E-bidding platform.
- Partner with logistic leaders to deploy new transportation and Digital operation capabilities, service offerings, technologies, and service providers in GC
- Co-lead Digital Consumer Moments Activities to secure the sustainable development of supply chain cost (CPU).
- Partner and align with local Supply Chain Procurement team on inputs for annual strategic planning processes
- Drive sustainable and LEAN thinking across the outbound carrier and Digital DC Ops 3PL base, as well as advocating it across NIKE’s global supply chain.
20%Drive and Develop Vendor Management
- Develop and maintain supply relationship with vendors in Outbound Transportation and Digital Marketplace Operations
- Lead and organize regular QBR (Quarterly Business Review) with key strategic vendors
- Work closely with procurement operations team on vendor onboarding & information management and source to pay process
10%Global Project participants and support :
- Support global initiatives and new working methods implementation
- Participate in Global souring activities as key contributor.
NIKE, Inc. is a growth company that looks for team members to grow with it. Nike offers a generous total rewards package, casual work environment, a diverse and inclusive culture, and an electric atmosphere for professional development. No matter the location, or the role, every Nike employee shares one galvanizing mission: To bring inspiration and innovation to every athlete* in the world.
NIKE, Inc. is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disability.
Job ID 10817