Senior Global Product Line ManagerApply
Become a Part of the NIKE, Inc. Team
NIKE, Inc. does more than outfit the world's best athletes. It is a place to explore potential, obliterate boundaries and push out the edges of what can be. The company looks for people who can grow, think, dream and create. Its culture thrives by embracing diversity and rewarding imagination. The brand seeks achievers, leaders and visionaries. At Nike, it’s about each person bringing skills and passion to a challenging and constantly evolving game.
The essence of Hurley is rooted in a love of the ocean and its constant state of change. Fueled by innovation, inclusion and empowerment of youth, the Hurley team lives around the world, from the brand headquarters in Costa Mesa, California, to offices in Tokyo, Sydney, Barcelona and Bali. Always with an eye to the sea, Hurley’s corporate team of marketers, salespeople, designers, digital strategists, product managers and more share a passion for beach culture and freedom of expression that translates into advanced, authentic products for the surf athlete.Description
As a Senior Product Line Manager, you will develop and leverage consumer relationships in addition to marketplace and competitive analysis in order to gather product insights and turn those into an actionable line plan.
You will be responsible for creating the strategic vision for your business, inclusive of a multi-year roadmap and line plan. You will be responsible for providing the category team with timely, visual and factual cues to motivate and inspire them in the product process. Using knowledge of the consumer, you will write and present line plans that drive innovative as well as commercial products.
You should demonstrate strength in cross functional relationships and communication to make day-to-day decisions. You will be responsible for overseeing and/or presenting the line or specific products to internal and external audiences. You should demonstrate awareness and expert level of product, process, merchandising and market knowledge and be able to share that knowledge with others. You will lead by example in every aspect of the job and work with category team members to achieve business results related to revenue growth, profitability, pricing margins, and style/sku productivity.
You will monitor progress against objectives and adjust plans as needed including hitting cost/margin on your styles and all aspects of product management in order to successfully deliver the line to market.
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Marketing, Merchandising, or related field
- Minimum 8 years work experience
- 2 years' additional experience in lieu of a degree
- Proven experience translating category vision into a multi-year line plan
- Demonstrated ability to capture consumer insights and translate into compelling product solutions
- Demonstrated line planning skills to meet financial and KPI goals
- Strategic knowledge of product supply chain and distribution channels
- Expert understanding of the product creation process
- Demonstrated merchandising expertise
- Demonstrated leadership capability, including ability to motivate and mentor others
- Ability to effectively partner in an influencer role
- Exceptional presentation and interpersonal communication skills
- Knowledge of marketplace, competition, and trend
- Demonstrated capability to identify changes in consumer trends
- International experience recommended
NIKE, Inc. is a growth company that looks for team members to grow with it. Nike offers a generous total rewards package, casual work environment, a diverse and inclusive culture, and an electric atmosphere for professional development. No matter the location, or the role, every Nike employee shares one galvanizing mission: To bring inspiration and innovation to every athlete* in the world.
NIKE, Inc. is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disability.
Job ID 00424720