Marketing Manager, West Territory BasketballApply
Become a Part of the NIKE, Inc. Team
NIKE, Inc. does more than outfit the world's best athletes. It is a place to explore potential, obliterate boundaries and push out the edges of what can be. The company looks for people who can grow, think, dream and create. Its culture thrives by embracing diversity and rewarding imagination. The brand seeks achievers, leaders and visionaries. At Nike, it’s about each person bringing skills and passion to a challenging and constantly evolving game.
Nike, Inc.'s storytellers, Marketing and Communication sets the brand tone. A creative force of specialists tell Nike’s stories of innovation and sport through advertising, brand strategy, digital engagement and product presentation. Using channels ranging from retail stores to social media, Marketing & Communication teams connect the science and art of Nike innovations to the hearts and minds of athletes around the world.Description
This role will be based in Los Angeles. Your leadership will be pivotal in developing and implementing brand strategies. Furthermore, you will be expected to strengthen critical relationships within the basketball communities of North America’s Western Region.
- Serve as the eyes, ears and voice of the basketball consumer with an ever-present intent to provide them greater access to the inspiration and innovation of the Nike Brand
- Develop strategies and tactics that authentically connect Nike Basketball initiatives to our key marketplaces
- Coach and develop the talents of the Nike Basketball Brand Specialist within the West territory
- Be an accountable and valuable resource to the Nike Sports Marketing team as it continually aims to provide best in class partnership to our athletes
- Oversee the planning, editing and execution of category campaigns within the territory
- Serve as a primary liaison between Nike Basketball and the wide range of corporate partners, influencers, and community partners
- Ensure operational excellence across the full range of Nike Global and North America Marketing functions
- Work with finance/ops to track budgets according to corporate standards
- Maintain a collaborative, highly creative and progressive approach
- Work effectively within the matrix organization
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business, Communications or related discipline
- 5 years’ experience in consumer marketing or related experience in marketing strategy, marketing planning, marketing implementation, retail merchandising, display and events
- 2 additional years of experience required in lieu of a degree
- Demonstrated genuine passion and knowledge of Basketball/Sneaker culture, fashion and trends
- Ability to lead initiatives and project teams
- Proficient with Keynote, Excel and Word
- Experience with SAP
NIKE, Inc. is a growth company that looks for team members to grow with it. Nike offers a generous total rewards package, casual work environment, a diverse and inclusive culture, and an electric atmosphere for professional development. No matter the location, or the role, every Nike employee shares one galvanizing mission: To bring inspiration and innovation to every athlete* in the world.
NIKE, Inc. is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disability.
Job ID 00425802