Converse Factory Store - Lead - South Bay, MAApply
Converse is the story of a sneaker that started on the court and moved to the stage and street. We’re a company ready for change and that’s who we hire: the most malleable, the most innovative, and the most creative. Our clothes and sneakers have been worn by rebels, rockers, rappers, artists, thinkers, and individuals. So that’s why we hire individuals. So we’re speaking the same language.Description
Converse Believes That Unleashing The Creative Spirit Will Change the World.
Sell. Don't Sell Out
You wear what you want and you don't like to be defined. It's your music on your stereo, it's your art on your walls, it's your life and you live it that way. Cool. That's what we're all about and we want you to bring that to work for us. We want people who are originals, who can communicate and help others find their originality. Sneakers and clothes are the skin we present to people. It might as well be unique.
- Ensure consistent execution of operating and merchant standards.
- Open and close store per operating procedures and best practices
- Partner with SM to ensure that all visual directives, promotions, and markdowns are completed within guidelines and in a timely manner (to include mismates, obsoletes and defectives)
- Adhere to shipment best practices and policies
- Ensure that employees are cross-trained as appropriate in all areas of operation such as footwear, apparel, equipment, cashiering and BOH.
- Leads by example by executing the STARS MANTRA daily
- Consistently communicates financial goals (i.e. KPI, daily sales goals and hourly readings) and ensuring team members are motivated to hit them
- Is a Converse Brand Ambassador
- Assist in delivering the Financial Budget
- Contribute to the store's financial performance through high productivity within KPI's related to sales, revenue and shrink including conversion rates, UPT's and ADPT's
- 1-2 years of retail experience.
- standing for extended periods
- Speaking clearly with employees and customers
- Basic math functions (adding, subtracting, multiplying and dividing).
- Ability to exercise a high degree of professionalism.
- Must be able to work evenings, weekends and holidays as needed
- Must be able to perform all retail floor functions including standing for extended periods, climb ladders, stock/retrieve/ merchandise, and unload shipments
Converse is more than a company; it’s a worldwide advocate for self-expression. This belief motivates our employees, permeates our working environment and inspires our products. No two of us look or think exactly alike. We are each one-of-a-kind. Individually and as a culture, we have the freedom to create and grow professionally. Generous benefits packages only sweeten the experience. From Boston to Shanghai, from Brand Design to Finance, Converse is a brand that celebrates the unique and creative people of the world. Together, we’re different.
Job ID 00410817