Nike Factory Store - Apparel Specialist - Jersey Gardens - Elizabeth, NJApply
Become a Part of the NIKE, Inc. Team
NIKE, Inc. does more than outfit the world's best athletes. It is a place to explore potential, obliterate boundaries and push out the edges of what can be. The company looks for people who can grow, think, dream and create. Its culture thrives by embracing diversity and rewarding imagination. The brand seeks achievers, leaders and visionaries. At Nike, it’s about each person bringing skills and passion to a challenging and constantly evolving game.
To work in retail is to be the face of Nike, Inc.. With a relentless focus on product knowledge and customer service, Nike Retail teams give valuable experiences to consumers every day. From Shanghai to San Francisco, every store has a unique perspective and hosts an inspiring community of sport and style devotees. A career in Nike Retail demands creativity and ambition and offers the opportunity to grow with some of the best athletes, teammates and retail partners in the industry.Description
- Utilize exceptional customer service skills, sales techniques, and product knowledge to connect customers with the right product and drive sales
- Maintain knowledge of all store departments and be able to perform all cash register transactions and shipping and receiving duties, stock the floor, perform cleaning duties, and build visual displays
- Provide product knowledge expertise for consumers and other associates
- Seek an ongoing training and education to further develop advanced-level product and retail knowledge
- Assist Leads and Managers in training associates
- Assist with loss prevention efforts by providing proactive customer service
- Possess special expertise or advanced knowledge about a specific category or type of product
- High school diploma or equivalent
- 2+ years retail sales and/or customer service experience required
- Ability to communicate in English
- Physical requirements include the ability to twist, bend, squat, reach, climb a ladder and stand for extended periods of time
- Availability to work evenings, weekends, and holidays as needed
NIKE, Inc. is a growth company that looks for team members to grow with it. Nike offers a generous total rewards package, casual work environment, a diverse and inclusive culture, and an electric atmosphere for professional development. No matter the location, or the role, every Nike employee shares one galvanizing mission: To bring inspiration and innovation to every athlete* in the world.
NIKE, Inc. is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disability.
Job ID 00370132