Costing Manager IApply
Become a Part of the NIKE, Inc. Team
NIKE, Inc. does more than outfit the world's best athletes. It is a place to explore potential, obliterate boundaries and push out the edges of what can be. The company looks for people who can grow, think, dream and create. Its culture thrives by embracing diversity and rewarding imagination. The brand seeks achievers, leaders and visionaries. At Nike, it’s about each person bringing skills and passion to a challenging and constantly evolving game.
Always the innovators, Nike, Inc.’s Manufacturing and Engineering team dreams up new ways to make better-performing products faster and more efficiently. This world-class team challenges assumptions about how Nike’s products are made and leads the company in pursuing ambitious sustainability goals, all while producing Nike’s rich mix of product. Masters of teamwork, Manufacturing and Engineering works closely with design teams, categories, manufacturing partners, material suppliers and logistics providers across more than 40 countries on six continents. They navigate the complex geopolitical world with multiple supply chains and diverse ecosystems, while keeping their focus on manufacturing, materials, sustainability and creating quality products.Description
- Works with Factory, Developers, Category Team, and Costing Team to review and interpret factory cost breakdown and its impact on the total weighted margin.
- Provides and performs scenario analysis regarding Materials, component, technology, productivity, and foreign exchange changes to help the team achieve target gross price margin per season according to the seasonal critical dates. Review historical information and models to prepare and present information to the category team and Costing counterpart to help establish FOB and factory negotiation.
- Effectively communicates pertinent costing model information to the category and costing organization. Including FOB confirmation and racking progress against key deadlines and metrics: FOB Target vs. Actual FOB, FOB on time, Lean savings with the factory, category, and/or Nike Liaison office.
- 3-5 yrs’ relevant working experience in finance, cost or lean accounting, manufacturing, production, engineering or footwear product creation.
- Good communication skills in both Chinese & English.
- Positive, team-spirited and proactive.
NIKE, Inc. is a growth company that looks for team members to grow with it. Nike offers a generous total rewards package, casual work environment, a diverse and inclusive culture, and an electric atmosphere for professional development. No matter the location, or the role, every Nike employee shares one galvanizing mission: To bring inspiration and innovation to every athlete* in the world.
NIKE, Inc. is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disability.
Job ID 10805