Account Replenishment AnalystApply
Become a Part of the NIKE, Inc. Team
NIKE, Inc. does more than outfit the world's best athletes. It is a place to explore potential, obliterate boundaries and push out the edges of what can be. The company looks for people who can grow, think, dream and create. Its culture thrives by embracing diversity and rewarding imagination. The brand seeks achievers, leaders and visionaries. At Nike, it’s about each person bringing skills and passion to a challenging and constantly evolving game.
Nike, Inc. knows how to sell sneakers. And apparel. And just about everything an athlete could need. The Nike Sales teams are the front line for getting these products into customer hands. Through sustained relationships with wholesale partners around the world — from a specialty store in Rome to a department store in midtown Manhattan — Nike Sales delivers the products, experiences and brand stories that define the brand. Nike’s success begins with the best sales team in the industry, one that deeply appreciates the consumer, the marketplace, and the products.Description
- Replenishment: the execution and monitoring of the weekly replenishment;
- Analyst: analytical support to the Zalando market place operations team by building tools that facilitate the right level of information which enables the team to make right decisions.
- In-season execution: additional this person will also be responsible of the pre-season and in season orderbook execution for Zalando of a specific category.Replenishment:
- Participation on projects related to replenishment improves, process owner, and Subject Matter Expert on all replenishment processes.
- Ensure weekly replenishment cycle execution & monitoring.
- Publish Replenishment Dashboard (weekly).Analyst:
- Ensuring Quality, On-time relevant Data and Reporting is in place to manage Marketplace process & performance.
- Support developing automatic data driven processes and decision making
- Establish, grow and maintain Data & Reporting related tools, information base and processes.
- Provide input to analytics solutions to enhance Zalando Marketplace Operations team via business intelligence, descriptive and predictive analytics.In-season execution:
- Ensure orders flow onto the system, clearing i-doctor, maximizing Direct Shipments from factory, adjusting size multiples, splitting overloads, providing Order Book Reconciliation reports, making order changes during OBR.
- Orderbook management – hosting weekly calls with relevant Sales Account Executives to discuss and manage: holds, cancellations, returns, air freight requests, late orders, uncovered orders, launch dates etc.
- Shipping – provide available orders reports to the account
- Proactively flag product delays and order book gaps and take actions to improve estimated time for arrival e.g. thru Air Freight.
- Manage (category) product launches with category coordinator and monitor product delivery dates.
- Represent operations within (Category) Integrated Account Team to ensure healthy marketplace, effective mechanics of inventory management, and mutual profitable growth.
- Provide input into shipping goal setting process and track weekly progress for Account (category).
- Analyze order book patterns and shipping performance and identify root- causes as input to process improvements.Relationship Management:
- Actively participate in Zalando Customer Operations team – including providing executional input into team meetings and suggestions for improvements.
- Partner up with integrated account team incl. Sales and Planning to collaborate on in season execution.
- Develop and maintain relationships with your key contacts at Zalando's Planning and Ops teams and other external parties (carriers, customer warehouses, etc).
- Bachelor’s degree in business/Supply Chain Management or apprenticeship with multiyear experience in relevant field.
- 1-2 years of relevant experience in Commercial field and/or in Operations/Supply Chain.
- SAP knowledge and technically proficient on reporting solutions and tools like COGNOS, Tableau, PowerBI, SQL, Alteryx and Excel
- Strong understanding of processes and information systems and how technology can be applied to gain efficiencies.
- Customer Service mindset with focus on delivering superior Customer Service.
- Advanced analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Use strategic thinking to see the big picture, determine the problem and understand fundamental parts of the problem
- Strong written and verbal communication skills; effectively communicates with all levels of the integrated account team.
- Strong interpersonal skills / team player; able to engage and negotiate with the integrated account team and account contacts on an operational/tactical level.
- Fluency in English. Both written and spoken.
NIKE, Inc. is a growth company that looks for team members to grow with it. Nike offers a generous total rewards package, casual work environment, a diverse and inclusive culture, and an electric atmosphere for professional development. No matter the location, or the role, every Nike employee shares one galvanizing mission: To bring inspiration and innovation to every athlete* in the world.
NIKE, Inc. is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disability.
Job ID 00433300