Become a Part of the NIKE, Inc. Team
NIKE, Inc. does more than outfit the world's best athletes. It is a place to explore potential, obliterate boundaries and push out the edges of what can be. The company looks for people who can grow, think, dream and create. Its culture thrives by embracing diversity and rewarding imagination. The brand seeks achievers, leaders and visionaries. At Nike, it’s about each person bringing skills and passion to a challenging and constantly evolving game.
Nike, Inc. Retail Corporate is the backbone to stores around the world. A global network of teams — Finance, Human Resources, Talent Development, Marketing, Merchandising, Real Estate and Strategic Planning — direct the daily operations of Nike.com and the hundreds of Nike Stores and Nike Factory Stores. Retail Corporate teams share the same passion and energy for the brand as their in-store teammates, and it shows: Retail continues to be one of Nike’s top areas of growth.Description
- Supporting the team by advising on actions to improve store & category performance based on data analysis.
- Providing reporting sets to deliver business needs on daily, weekly, season, and annual timelines.
- Being responsible for report development, automation, execution, and maintenance by creating a sustainable and efficient process.
- Focusing on maintaining data accuracy of cross functional alignment. Ensuring information inputs are accurate and active throughout the system.
- Constantly looking at possibilities to maximize the system by bring modifications to the current processes by improving work efficiency, reports. Support business with standardized as well as ad hoc reports.
- Acting as a system expert and go-to person for any queries or maintenance needs.
- Training team members on reporting and analysis system, as well as updates to process. Assist in implementing new procedures, aligning the organization with Business Intelligence capabilities
- Being the point of contact for IT partners.
- Taking an active role in projects and initiatives, providing relevant input on area of expertise.
- Communicating updates, changes, and actions to the business.
- University degree in International Business, Logistics, Business/Economics or comparable years of direct business experience.
- Minimum 2+ years of relevant experience with reporting, working with data sets, data analytics.
- Strong analytical skills and ability to present data effectively to support the analysis of business
processes and creating solutions from the results.
- Proven track record in working within a multi-team environment; working within the retail industry in
medium to large sized companies.
- Demonstrated skills in managing relationships in a supplier/customer environment.
- Demonstrated skills in implementing improvement projects.
- Understand group dynamics and ability to facilitate discussions and build consensus in support of stated goals.
NIKE, Inc. is a growth company that looks for team members to grow with it. Nike offers a generous total rewards package, casual work environment, a diverse and inclusive culture, and an electric atmosphere for professional development. No matter the location, or the role, every Nike employee shares one galvanizing mission: To bring inspiration and innovation to every athlete* in the world.
NIKE, Inc. is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disability.
Job ID 00383733