Become a Part of the NIKE, Inc. Team
NIKE, Inc. does more than outfit the world's best athletes. It is a place to explore potential, obliterate boundaries and push out the edges of what can be. The company looks for people who can grow, think, dream and create. Its culture thrives by embracing diversity and rewarding imagination. The brand seeks achievers, leaders and visionaries. At Nike, it’s about each person bringing skills and passion to a challenging and constantly evolving game.
Nike, Inc. Retail Corporate is the backbone to stores around the world. A global network of teams — Finance, Human Resources, Talent Development, Marketing, Merchandising, Real Estate and Strategic Planning — direct the daily operations of Nike.com and the hundreds of Nike Stores and Nike Factory Stores. Retail Corporate teams share the same passion and energy for the brand as their in-store teammates, and it shows: Retail continues to be one of Nike’s top areas of growth.Description
- Capture market and store trends and work closely with the buying and planning teams to drive a compelling assortment for our retail doors to maximize sales
- Determine right depth per store/style/size for the initial allocation, taking into account the information provided by the buying team, current sales trend analyses, forecasts and store capacity
- Analyze sales and inventory information to forecast future demand to optimize the replenishment process
- Obsess key cities and top doors
- Allocate within the constraints of maximum target capacity for your Category/BU; allow smooth transitioning between campaigns, flows, seasons
- Minimize end of season stock; decrease replenishment on slow selling items, to increase the store sell-through and minimize RTV
- Understand launch and marketing initiatives; proactively acquire necessary information to support campaigns and initiatives to ensure coverage of product used
- Utilize and create reporting as needed to drive allocation decisions and educate cross functional stakeholders on current stock position, risks and opportunities
- Bachelor’s degree
- 2+ years retail experience (allocation/planning) with a multi store retailer
- A blend of analytical skills, passion for sportswear/fashion and commercial mindset
- Strong working knowledge of Excel (including setting up spreadsheets, formulas, etc.) SAP and IP knowledge preferred.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment & effectively manage multiple priorities
- Strong team player with high standards and positive attitude who helps train and develop peers
NIKE, Inc. is a growth company that looks for team members to grow with it. Nike offers a generous total rewards package, casual work environment, a diverse and inclusive culture, and an electric atmosphere for professional development. No matter the location, or the role, every Nike employee shares one galvanizing mission: To bring inspiration and innovation to every athlete* in the world.
NIKE, Inc. is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disability.
Job ID 00412344