Business Insight Manager JordanApply
Become a Part of the NIKE, Inc. Team
NIKE, Inc. does more than outfit the world's best athletes. It is a place to explore potential, obliterate boundaries and push out the edges of what can be. The company looks for people who can grow, think, dream and create. Its culture thrives by embracing diversity and rewarding imagination. The brand seeks achievers, leaders and visionaries. At Nike, it’s about each person bringing skills and passion to a challenging and constantly evolving game.
Soul, performance and style take flight at Jordan Brand. With its deep roots in basketball, the Jordan Brand began as an homage to one player: Michael Jordan. Since then, Jordan has become synonymous with peak performance and an endless pursuit of greatness. Employees in merchandising, product branding, sports marketing and sales bring creativity, innovation and audacious design to footwear and apparel, all with one mission in mind: help athletes fly on and off the court.Description
- Understanding and Optimizing Business Processes in support of Nike’s Strategic Direction
- Leverage and transform current market insights to actionable business opportunities
- Balance automation with expertise. Analytical expertise and knowledge essential for building effective predictive and decision making models
25% Time Allocated to: Running the Business
- Influence the Distribution split of the forecasting and target setting (short and long term) – Link to Market Capacity and Category Strategy as defined through the CSR.
- All to be done on Style Family level
- Authorized Futures
- Always Available and Other At Once business
- Rolling 3 years minimum
- Prepares Weekly, monthly and Seasonal analysis and insights in support of Category integrated teams, to include forecasts and results: analyses of variances versus forecasts and actual Retail Sales.
- All linked to the Category Game Plan Key Dates and Gates
- Synthesize market research information on competitors through NPD, POS, Google Trends and Google Analytics and any other trusted partners. Translate into predictive insights influencing business decisions.
- Analyze Style evolutions and trends closely and inform business stakeholders.
- Conducts research to estimate market demand vs capacity. Does the market have the capacity to consume the products we want to sell?
- Answer questions relating to our Market Performance and is this aligned to our Strategic vision.
- 3 years Account Phasing role within any of the Global and Geography accounts
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in business/industry analysis at a Management Consultancy.
- A strong and complex understanding of analytics; being highly numerate particularly around financials.
- A Master’s degree (or equivalent).
- Strong project manager and problem solver able to handle highly complex analytical challenges and solutions.
- Highly developed verbal and written communication skills with an ability to clearly articulate goals and objectives.
- Strong influencing skills and ability to champion complex projects both cross functionally and vertically within the organization.
- Strong knowledge of Sales, Business Development, and Financial Analysis.
NIKE, Inc. is a growth company that looks for team members to grow with it. Nike offers a generous total rewards package, casual work environment, a diverse and inclusive culture, and an electric atmosphere for professional development. No matter the location, or the role, every Nike employee shares one galvanizing mission: To bring inspiration and innovation to every athlete* in the world.
NIKE, Inc. is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disability.
Job ID 00419747