Communications Senior AnalystApply
Become a Part of the NIKE, Inc. Team
NIKE, Inc. does more than outfit the world's best athletes. It is a place to explore potential, obliterate boundaries and push out the edges of what can be. The company looks for people who can grow, think, dream and create. Its culture thrives by embracing diversity and rewarding imagination. The brand seeks achievers, leaders and visionaries. At Nike, it’s about each person bringing skills and passion to a challenging and constantly evolving game.
Nike, Inc. Retail Corporate is the backbone to stores around the world. A global network of teams — Finance, Human Resources, Talent Development, Marketing, Merchandising, Real Estate and Strategic Planning — direct the daily operations of Nike.com and the hundreds of Nike Stores and Nike Factory Stores. Retail Corporate teams share the same passion and energy for the brand as their in-store teammates, and it shows: Retail continues to be one of Nike’s top areas of growth.Description
- Answer strategic questions about consumer behaviour and engagement across Nike Experiences and communication channels through advanced analytics
- Use analytics to drive learning from marketing communication and creatives
- Lead the analysis and understanding of comprehensive consumer behaviours and engagement with marketing communications, incorporating a wide variety of signals, data types, and sources
- Shape analytics & research plans, developing appropriate quantitative methodologies, and driving the planning and execution of marketing communications and consumer analytics from end-to-end
- Integrate qualitative & quantitative findings to define complete profile of digital marketing effectiveness and consumer needs
- 3-5 years’ experience doing quantitative analysis on digital experiences and communication channels
- Fluency in SQL (Hive) or similar experience in analysing large structured and unstructured datasets
- An understanding of advanced analytics techniques; competency with statistical packages such as R, MATLAB, SPSS, SAS, Stata etc.
- Bachelors or Masters in Computer Science, and/ or Marketing preferred
- Knowledge of best practices & current trends in digital marketing communication and CRM strategy for retail, digital commerce, or mobile apps preferred
- Ability to use analytics to understand digital consumer behaviour and identify opportunities to accelerate growth
- Skilled working with Adobe Analytics (Omniture SiteCatalyst) and Google Analytics
- Adept at creative storytelling using data driven insights, and ability to bring complex consumer data to life for marketing and business stakeholders
- Go-getter with proven experience building positive working relationships and working successfully in cross-functional teams with varied levels of understanding of analytics
NIKE, Inc. is a growth company that looks for team members to grow with it. Nike offers a generous total rewards package, casual work environment, a diverse and inclusive culture, and an electric atmosphere for professional development. No matter the location, or the role, every Nike employee shares one galvanizing mission: To bring inspiration and innovation to every athlete* in the world.
NIKE, Inc. is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disability.
Job ID 00437720