Digital Commerce AnalystApply
Become a Part of the NIKE, Inc. Team
NIKE, Inc. does more than outfit the world's best athletes. It is a place to explore potential, obliterate boundaries and push out the edges of what can be. The company looks for people who can grow, think, dream and create. Its culture thrives by embracing diversity and rewarding imagination. The brand seeks achievers, leaders and visionaries. At Nike, it’s about each person bringing skills and passion to a challenging and constantly evolving game.
Nike, Inc. Retail Corporate is the backbone to stores around the world. A global network of teams — Finance, Human Resources, Talent Development, Marketing, Merchandising, Real Estate and Strategic Planning — direct the daily operations of Nike.com and the hundreds of Nike Stores and Nike Factory Stores. Retail Corporate teams share the same passion and energy for the brand as their in-store teammates, and it shows: Retail continues to be one of Nike’s top areas of growth.Description
As a Digital Commerce Consumer Analyst you will partner with multiple stakeholders with e.g. the budgeting and forecasting process, with the 365 digital Read and react offense, or supporting the planning, merchandizing, category or territory teams. Your responsibilities will include:
- Reporting and analyzing business performance
- Consolidating information and transforming data so it can be used for analysis
- Connecting different sources of information to find new insights into the business
- Creating, maintaining, and updating a set of periodical reports
- Leverage analytics tools (SQL, Tableau and R) and raw data to identify growth and optimization opportunities for the business
- Bachelor’s degree in Statistics, Business, Finance, Economics, Marketing, or a related field
- Expecting 1-3 years proven commercial-facing experience using Analytics to drive business and consumer outcomes in a digital commerce business.
- Be passionate about turning large volumes of data into simple business insights.
- Feel comfortable working with multiple stakeholders and managing multiple deliverables simultaneously.
- Ability to deliver results against tight and complex timelines, and navigate large amounts of information, and “connect the dots” from various data sources
- Very strong team and communication skills, ability to build positive working relationships in a matrix organization, work cross functionally and influence senior stakeholders.
- Experience with BI, visualization and consumer science tools. Experience of R and Tableau is a benefit.
NIKE, Inc. is a growth company that looks for team members to grow with it. Nike offers a generous total rewards package, casual work environment, a diverse and inclusive culture, and an electric atmosphere for professional development. No matter the location, or the role, every Nike employee shares one galvanizing mission: To bring inspiration and innovation to every athlete* in the world.
NIKE, Inc. is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disability.
Job ID 00433839