Director Membership & Loyalty Business GrowthApply
Become a Part of the NIKE, Inc. Team
NIKE, Inc. does more than outfit the world's best athletes. It is a place to explore potential, obliterate boundaries and push out the edges of what can be. The company looks for people who can grow, think, dream and create. Its culture thrives by embracing diversity and rewarding imagination. The brand seeks achievers, leaders and visionaries. At Nike, it’s about each person bringing skills and passion to a challenging and constantly evolving game.
Nike, Inc. Retail Corporate is the backbone to stores around the world. A global network of teams — Finance, Human Resources, Talent Development, Marketing, Merchandising, Real Estate and Strategic Planning — direct the daily operations of Nike.com and the hundreds of Nike Stores and Nike Factory Stores. Retail Corporate teams share the same passion and energy for the brand as their in-store teammates, and it shows: Retail continues to be one of Nike’s top areas of growth.Description
At the heart of the Consumer Direct Offense is Nike’s new NikePlus membership program that will provide member-only access to the products members love, matched to their individual preferences and buying patterns. This unique access to Nike’s greatest innovations and hottest styles is about three key benefits that serve consumers on their terms: first access to the latest products, exclusive access to personalized services and experiences, and reserved product for members only.
To supercharge this offense, we have brought together a Nike Membership organization. Our mission is to create the world’s most distinctive membership program that accelerates consumer connections while driving growth and profitability for the Nike Brand.
- Deliver & operate a member shadow P&L for EMEA
- Track & report performance vs. business targets & KPIs at the Geo level and drive course-correction
- Identify opportunities to optimize the business of membership at the Geo
- Partner with global on member segmentation criteria, and the long-term economic benefit for membership
- Evangelize the objective of membership as a business growth driver across the geo/city organization
- Plan and deliver on the membership budget and targets in the annual planning cycle
- Minimum 8 years of experience in Leading role within Membership, Loyalty, Finance or Product Management
- Understanding of member-centric business models
- Experience in leading premium customer subscription within global retailer and/or e-commerce
- Experience and strong knowledge of retail and direct to consumer business models
- Expertise managing a P&L within a complex, global organization
- Experience in driving data-based business decision and financial plans
- Proven track in developing scorecards, tools, frameworks and models used for performance management
- Ability to lead transformational change, especially related to translating business and economic models to the business community
- Ability to influence & drive change throughout the organization
- Experience in leading and coaching large team of managers and senior professionals
NIKE, Inc. is a growth company that looks for team members to grow with it. Nike offers a generous total rewards package, casual work environment, a diverse and inclusive culture, and an electric atmosphere for professional development. No matter the location, or the role, every Nike employee shares one galvanizing mission: To bring inspiration and innovation to every athlete* in the world.
NIKE, Inc. is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disability.
Job ID 00414137