Director Membership & LoyaltyApply
Become a Part of the NIKE, Inc. Team
NIKE, Inc. does more than outfit the world's best athletes. It is a place to explore potential, obliterate boundaries and push out the edges of what can be. The company looks for people who can grow, think, dream and create. Its culture thrives by embracing diversity and rewarding imagination. The brand seeks achievers, leaders and visionaries. At Nike, it’s about each person bringing skills and passion to a challenging and constantly evolving game.
Nike, Inc. Retail Corporate is the backbone to stores around the world. A global network of teams — Finance, Human Resources, Talent Development, Marketing, Merchandising, Real Estate and Strategic Planning — direct the daily operations of Nike.com and the hundreds of Nike Stores and Nike Factory Stores. Retail Corporate teams share the same passion and energy for the brand as their in-store teammates, and it shows: Retail continues to be one of Nike’s top areas of growth.Description
At the heart of the Consumer Direct Offense is Nike’s new NikePlus membership program that will provide member-only access to the products members love, matched to their individual preferences and buying patterns. This unique access to Nike’s greatest innovations and hottest styles is about three key benefits that serve consumers on their terms: first access to the latest products, exclusive access to personalized services and experiences, and reserved product for members only.
To supercharge this offense, we have brought together a Nike Membership organization. Our mission is to create the world’s most distinctive membership program that accelerates consumer connections while driving growth and profitability for the Nike Brand.
Nike is now looking for a Director Membership Benefits
Responsibilities you will have driving the membership benefits is:
- Manage the creation and execution of all geo member benefits for Nike
- Devise, test and manage the “menu” of benefits, Nike offers members in EMEA
- Based on data, member research/insights and feedback performed at global level & within Geo define and execute the right strategy to act
- Constantly Identify, investigate and define member needs for all critical segments and adjust accordingly
- Source and implement partnerships with third parties to provide benefits to members
- 8 years of experience with at least 5 years relevant experience leading Membership / Consumer benefits on global level
- Expertise delivering locally-relevant consumer experiences to drive loyalty in alignment with a global vision
- Deep understanding of the member business model & the role of benefits at driving desired outcomes
- Ability to influence & drive change throughout the organization
- Understanding of behavioral economics & consumer psychology
- Ability to use both consumer and data-driven insights to determine a course of action
NIKE, Inc. is a growth company that looks for team members to grow with it. Nike offers a generous total rewards package, casual work environment, a diverse and inclusive culture, and an electric atmosphere for professional development. No matter the location, or the role, every Nike employee shares one galvanizing mission: To bring inspiration and innovation to every athlete* in the world.
NIKE, Inc. is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disability.
Job ID 00414135