Become a Part of the NIKE, Inc. Team
NIKE, Inc. does more than outfit the world's best athletes. It is a place to explore potential, obliterate boundaries and push out the edges of what can be. The company looks for people who can grow, think, dream and create. Its culture thrives by embracing diversity and rewarding imagination. The brand seeks achievers, leaders and visionaries. At Nike, it’s about each person bringing skills and passion to a challenging and constantly evolving game.
Corporate Functions, Corporate Services
Like any winning team, Nike, Inc.’s Corporate Functions team depends on a diverse set of skills to operate at peak performance. Those skills span many disciplines across Nike’s Corporate Functions, including Facilities, Child Development, Administrative Support and Aviation. While roles range from pilots to security specialists to teachers, one thing remains constant: the teams deliver exceptional experiences and services at Nike locations around the world.
Like any winning team, Nike, Inc. relies on talented, ambitious individuals to thrive. Every day, the Corporate Service teams raise the bar on excellence. The diverse disciplines that make up these teams include Finance, Facilities, Legal, Human Resources, Procurement, Child Development, Administrative Support, Strategic Planning and more. Corporate Services drives innovation in process, technologies and services, while fueling the company with exceptional levels of support.Description
As Event Manager you will develop and execute high impact corporate live event experiences and amplify digital event experiences that deliver the brand and sales message throughout the consumer journey. Successfully contributing to the Meeting and Events strategy that enables the business to create more impact. Deliver events fully on brand setting as a benchmark in the industry.
You will contribute with strategic recommendations to the business, delivering best value for all aspects related to meeting & events. Challenge the status quo to contribute to innovation and best in class inspirational live experiences.
- Act as business partner for internal stakeholders, understand their long-term objectives and proactively design a mid/ long term event strategy to support these objectives.
- Create event briefing and production design based on business objectives envisioning the consumer journey
- Manage high-end Nike event experiences in collaboration with global- and territory teams
- Lead seamless logistics and technical production of events through strategic partnerships with internal and external service providers
- Attract, manage & lead extended project teams. Maintain long term relationships with freelancers.
- Develop and manage event budgets
- Develop long-term external and internal strategic partnerships
- Pro-active contribution to help shape the future of the events department by co-design and influencing global direction with local requirements.
- Drive and improve efficient processes in meeting and events execution
- Bachelor Degree in the hospitality field or other relevant
- Minimum of 7-year work experience in/with the event industry
- Demonstrated experience in managing multiple large complex events/projects from concept to execution
- Experience in translating business objectives into solutions/concepts aligned with global and consumer strategies
- Strong communication skills. Organizational awareness & influencing skills. Ability to manage ambiguity
- Strong team player and ability to work with the cross functional partners and senior management on all aspects of the business
- Enterprise thinking. Being able to make a global strategy locally relevant and translate it into smart deliverables
- Have a relevant network in the (international) event industry
- Experience in managing and developing external strategic partnerships
- Relevant knowledge of event technology and innovation
- Passion for events & proactive, flexible and approachable attitude
- Fluent in English.
- Work hard, play hard attitude. Team player aiming for shared success.
- Travel: ability, willingness and flexibility to travel frequently and sometimes over a weekend and at nights
NIKE, Inc. is a growth company that looks for team members to grow with it. Nike offers a generous total rewards package, casual work environment, a diverse and inclusive culture, and an electric atmosphere for professional development. No matter the location, or the role, every Nike employee shares one galvanizing mission: To bring inspiration and innovation to every athlete* in the world.
NIKE, Inc. is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disability.
Job ID 00411702