HR Advisor CentralApply
Become a Part of the NIKE, Inc. Team
NIKE, Inc. does more than outfit the world's best athletes. It is a place to explore potential, obliterate boundaries and push out the edges of what can be. The company looks for people who can grow, think, dream and create. Its culture thrives by embracing diversity and rewarding imagination. The brand seeks achievers, leaders and visionaries. At Nike, it’s about each person bringing skills and passion to a challenging and constantly evolving game.
Nike, Inc.’s uncompromising focus on human potential extends to its workforce. Nike Human Resources teams help attract, retain, and reward the world’s most innovative people by creating programs to help them thrive. They accelerate company growth as stewards of culture, organizational effectiveness, talent and change. The global Human Resources community includes experts in talent planning, talent acquisition, talent development, compensation and benefits, employee relations and more. Together, they develop a motivated, diverse and engaged global team.Description
- Delivering fast, accurate and innovative support on all HR related matters to our colleagues in Central, while collaborating with our EHQ HR colleagues in the specialist teams, HR in the business and our HR in territory colleagues
- Your service excellence philosophy includes, but is not limited to: phone & help desk availability, providing timely, correct & complete information, making sound judgments and decisions on required actions, initiate actions or monitor progress, track activities and log issues to help streamline, knowledge management (capturing FAQ’s and HR knowledge database)
- Becoming a subject matter expert on all HR related matters, internal and external policies and the business in order to increase effectiveness in relationship with customers
- Work with the rest of the team to share best practices and contribute to process improvements, identifying key areas to (re) design, implement and documentation of processes
- Your customers are a highly-diversified population that consist of Wholesale staff, Head coaches and athletes in our retail stores, and all other stakeholders such as HRBP’s, Territory operations consultants and vendors
- Fluency in German and English (verbal and written) is a MUST
- Bachelor’s Degree, preferably in Human Resources Management
- Experience in an entry HR role or Customer Service role is an advantage, but, being a team player, curious and dedicated is what makes you our preferred candidate!
- As we are in direct contact with our customers all the time, great communication skills are one of your strengths and helping people is what you enjoy most
- Problem solving and innovative mindset with a proactive attitude to deliver excellence at all time
- Able to multi task and work independently in a fast paced, results oriented and flexible environment
- You understand that HR Customer Service requires processing requests through tools and systems, you enjoy both administrative work and face to face problem solving
NIKE, Inc. is a growth company that looks for team members to grow with it. Nike offers a generous total rewards package, casual work environment, a diverse and inclusive culture, and an electric atmosphere for professional development. No matter the location, or the role, every Nike employee shares one galvanizing mission: To bring inspiration and innovation to every athlete* in the world.
NIKE, Inc. is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disability.
Job ID 00423006