Loss Prevention Director EMEAApply
Become a Part of the NIKE, Inc. Team
NIKE, Inc. does more than outfit the world's best athletes. It is a place to explore potential, obliterate boundaries and push out the edges of what can be. The company looks for people who can grow, think, dream and create. Its culture thrives by embracing diversity and rewarding imagination. The brand seeks achievers, leaders and visionaries. At Nike, it’s about each person bringing skills and passion to a challenging and constantly evolving game.
Nike, Inc. Retail Corporate is the backbone to stores around the world. A global network of teams — Finance, Human Resources, Talent Development, Marketing, Merchandising, Real Estate and Strategic Planning — direct the daily operations of Nike.com and the hundreds of Nike Stores and Nike Factory Stores. Retail Corporate teams share the same passion and energy for the brand as their in-store teammates, and it shows: Retail continues to be one of Nike’s top areas of growth.Description
Working in Nike Direct to Consumer will be rewarding, it will be challenging, it may well be a step towards something bigger, but it is most definitely not just another job. You'll be an ambassador of the Nike brand -- everything we stand for: drive, determination, the unyielding commitment to excellence, these all will be a part of your everyday experience. We're committed to making every customer's experience a rewarding one, and as a member of our retail team, your contributions are a big part of our success
As the Director of Loss Prevention for EMEA, you will lead a team of LP professionals and share your expertise to implement solutions that will protect people and profit. You will be responsible for the following:
- Lead the implementation of Retail Loss Prevention strategies and awareness programs in the geography.
- Responsible for ensuring resources are properly aligned to executing key priorities
- Champion the strategic objectives for Retail Loss Prevention
- Measure consistency and performance of platforms across the geography
- Manage end user reporting capabilities and training
- Contribute to the design and development of global programs and best practices
- Work to set consistent processes in place for repeatability and risk mitigation.
- Lead and develop a team
- Select, lead and develop a qualified team to achieve business goals
- Communicate goals and maximize resources
- Manage and lead budget awareness and ensure resource availability to implement programs
- Effectively balance time and resources between geography HQ and Field teams
- Drive effective communication
- Direct the communication of goals and vision within geography LP and key internal partners
- Ensure that business needs are represented in LP planning and priorities
- Partner with and influence peers, vendors and stakeholders
- Actively work to inform global projects and standards to represent the geography
- 5 years’ experience with multi-site, global teams.
- Thorough understanding of retail store systems (CCTV, EAS)
- Incident management experience
- Certifications Desired
- Experience influencing senior leadership to drive results
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, including facilitation and presentations.
- Strong time management and organization skills
- Leadership capability, including ability to motivate and mentor others within work group
- Ability to lead initiatives
NIKE, Inc. is a growth company that looks for team members to grow with it. Nike offers a generous total rewards package, casual work environment, a diverse and inclusive culture, and an electric atmosphere for professional development. No matter the location, or the role, every Nike employee shares one galvanizing mission: To bring inspiration and innovation to every athlete* in the world.
NIKE, Inc. is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disability.
Job ID 00430182