Membership Analytics AnalystApply
Become a Part of the NIKE, Inc. Team
NIKE, Inc. does more than outfit the world's best athletes. It is a place to explore potential, obliterate boundaries and push out the edges of what can be. The company looks for people who can grow, think, dream and create. Its culture thrives by embracing diversity and rewarding imagination. The brand seeks achievers, leaders and visionaries. At Nike, it’s about each person bringing skills and passion to a challenging and constantly evolving game.
Nike, Inc. Retail Corporate is the backbone to stores around the world. A global network of teams — Finance, Human Resources, Talent Development, Marketing, Merchandising, Real Estate and Strategic Planning — direct the daily operations of Nike.com and the hundreds of Nike Stores and Nike Factory Stores. Retail Corporate teams share the same passion and energy for the brand as their in-store teammates, and it shows: Retail continues to be one of Nike’s top areas of growth.Description
As Membership Analytics Analyst, you will work closely with the Nike Membership organization to create the world’s most distinctive membership program that accelerates consumer connections while driving growth and profitability for the Nike brand.
Your responsibilities in the role are:
- Leverage reporting tools and raw data to analyse the performance of the NikePlus membership program and identify opportunities
- Partner closely with Nike Membership team and other stakeholder functions to measure the benefits of Nike’s membership program for consumers in EMEA using a wide variety of signals, data types, and sources.
- Expecting 1-3 years proven commercial-facing experience using Analytics to drive business and consumer outcomes in a digital commerce business.
- Bachelor’s degree in Statistics, Business, Finance, Economics, Marketing, or a related field
- Fluency in SQL (Hive) or similar experience in analysing large structured and unstructured datasets.
- An understanding of advanced analytics techniques; competency with statistical packages such as R, Python, MATLAB, SPSS, SAS, Stata etc.
- Experience with statistical modeling and clustering techniques (Regression, Logistic Regression, Random Forest, K-means).
- Be passionate about turning large volumes of data into simple business insights.
- Feel comfortable working with multiple stakeholders and managing multiple deliverables simultaneously. Ability to deliver results against tight and complex timelines, and navigate large amounts of information, and “connect the dots” from various data sources.
- Very strong team and communication skills, ability to build positive working relationships in a matrix organization, work cross functionally and influence senior stakeholders.
NIKE, Inc. is a growth company that looks for team members to grow with it. Nike offers a generous total rewards package, casual work environment, a diverse and inclusive culture, and an electric atmosphere for professional development. No matter the location, or the role, every Nike employee shares one galvanizing mission: To bring inspiration and innovation to every athlete* in the world.
NIKE, Inc. is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disability.
Job ID 00434059