NIKE Digital is taking technology into the future and bringing the world with it. At NIKE Digital, we embrace open source, contributing to the community by building – and sharing – digital solutions that work on a global scale. We invest in cutting-edge technologies and work with a network of open source libraries and tools, like React.js, Node.js and GraphQL. These investments and tools help us advance web and native UI development, evolve our data science and eCommerce capabilities, refine our DevOps and retool our services infrastructure.
We’re passionate about NIKE and all the swoosh represents: limitless drive, innovation, creativity and possibilities for collaboration. We focus relentlessly on talent and are always looking for ways to encourage growth. We are inspired by the NIKE legends who built an empire rethinking product and service, and we seek to bring that level of innovation to our technologies. Our vision is to build and deliver extraordinary NIKE platforms, services and products directly to athletes* around the world.
*If you have a body, you’re an athlete.
At Nike Digital, we’re revolutionizing fitness and sport. We’re creating personalized digital experiences that inspire athletes to move faster, push harder and achieve their personal best. As a team, we're motivated by Nike’s proud legacy of always being first. Join our world-class technologists in finding innovative ways to engage consumers and strengthen their connection to our prodcts, services and brand. The work you do today will help modernize the workplace and prove essential to Nike's future success and growth.
- socially conscious
- team player
Nike gives me the freedom to create, to innovate, to fail. Our team is encouraged to experiment and take risks, a process out of which our digital future grows.
Chris Peddecord Front End Engineer, Nike Digital
Nike is one of the biggest and most prestigious brands. Making nike.com live up to that prestige and work at a global scale, is the kind of challenge that brings me back to work, day-after-day.
Ryan Miller Technical Architect
Paid Time Off/Summer Fridays
Company Wide Volunteering
As our EMEA Off Price Business Development Director you will play a key role in realizing the Geography’s potential, driving, and delivering sustained, growth and profitability. You will be a strategic thought partner across the marketplace to evaluate opportunities to fuel the Triple Double strategy of 2x Innovation, 2x Speed, and 2x Direct. The key focus of this role is to enable and implement the EMEA Liquidation strategy to serve the consumer at the value occasion, including innovating on new business models with digital multi-brand partners leveraging inventory partnerships.
Based on these responsibilities we are looking for a talented director who has strong commercial acumen, eagerly seeks out opportunities and has an appetite for the retail business. This role will be a key member of the cross functional Nike Factory Stores Leadership team and will report to the GM of NFS.
• Create a flexible off price liquidation ecosystem – in the path of the consumer across digital and physical, mono and multi brand, optimizing NFS physical fleet capacity.
• Pilot and implement new business models (multi-brand digital value partners, inventory partnerships IPP).
• In partnership with finance develop a fully loaded P&L (first cost) for all channels in the liquidation ecosystem to drive profitability.
• Translate and evolve the liquidation strategy into program and workstream plans. Define deliverables and requirements to execute
• Equip the NFS LT to lead the organisation through the business and operating model transition from the present day to the future with minimal interruption to the day-to-day business.
• Drive and support pro-active engagement of cross functional stakeholders to align & ensure their commitment to the business changes that our liquidation strategy seeks to drive.
• Relevant Master degree and/or professional qualification.
• Minimum 8 years of experience in leading role within Finance or business development.
• Experience and strong knowledge of retail - direct to consumer business models and wholesale
• Ability to navigate a matrix organization and connect the dots.
• Experience in driving data-based business decision.
• Proven track in developing scorecards, tools, frameworks and models used for performance management, expertise in profitability models.
• Strong communication skills, ability to communicate complex concepts and ideas in a simple manner, and influence stakeholders across the organization;
• Team player with a collaborative approach
• Excellent command of English, both written and spoken
NIKE, Inc. is a growth company that looks for team members to grow with it. Nike offers a generous total rewards package, casual work environment, a diverse and inclusive culture, and an electric atmosphere for professional development. No matter the location, or the role, every Nike employee shares one galvanizing mission: To bring inspiration and innovation to every athlete* in the world.
NIKE, Inc. is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disability.
Job ID: 00430278