Senior Benefits Operations Analyst - Car ProgramApply
Become a Part of the NIKE, Inc. Team
NIKE, Inc. does more than outfit the world's best athletes. It is a place to explore potential, obliterate boundaries and push out the edges of what can be. The company looks for people who can grow, think, dream and create. Its culture thrives by embracing diversity and rewarding imagination. The brand seeks achievers, leaders and visionaries. At Nike, it’s about each person bringing skills and passion to a challenging and constantly evolving game.
Human Resources, Corporate Services
Like any winning team, Nike, Inc. relies on talented, ambitious individuals to thrive. Every day, the Corporate Service teams raise the bar on excellence. The diverse disciplines that make up these teams include Finance, Facilities, Legal, Human Resources, Procurement, Child Development, Administrative Support, Strategic Planning and more. Corporate Services drives innovation in process, technologies and services, while fueling the company with exceptional levels of support.
Nike, Inc.’s uncompromising focus on human potential extends to its workforce. Nike Human Resources teams help attract, retain, and reward the world’s most innovative people by creating programs to help them thrive. They accelerate company growth as stewards of culture, organizational effectiveness, talent and change. The global Human Resources community includes experts in talent planning, talent acquisition, talent development, compensation and benefits, employee relations and more. Together, they develop a motivated, diverse and engaged global team.Description
Responsibilities for this position include:
Day to Day Operations:
- Administration and processing of daily HR Helpdesk tickets logged by Nike employees for EMEA Company car and mobility programs.
- Administration of Benefit tools and programs by performing data-related changes
- Ensure employee data accuracy in SAP for EMEA Company car and mobility programs
- Day to day engagements with vendors (Leasing companies, Garages) and Nike Finance regarding services, invoicing and payment.
- Lead operations and performance calls / periodic reviews with our vendors (Leasing companies, Mobility etc.).
- Provide insights through premium standard and ad hoc reporting and dashboards on vendor performance and cost control.
- Provide professional advice and communication to HR partners in the area of company car and mobility on policy, tools, programs and processes.
- Generate and consolidate company car related reports for Payroll and customers within and outside of HR ensuring data confidentiality is adhered to.
- Handle situations that require research, auditing and detailed knowledge of applicable area to resolve issues quickly and accurately within the Fleet management and Mobility space.
- Deliver service excellence to employees and HR Shared Center partners by responding in a professional, accurate and timely manner to all calls, emails and CRM tool issues on the programs.
- Involve other departments and/or communicates updates to other departments where applicable to ensure timely and accurate workflow.
- Help establish and further develop strong vendor management capabilities within cars and mobility and elevate governance structure around day to day management of our vendors. Design and develop ‘best in class’ operational processes with our vendors
- Ensure contracts terms are applied by vendors and flag any deviations.
- Help create a metrics driven organization with strong service level agreements (SLA) with our vendors. Design and implement clear operational KPI’s.
- Introduce Quarterly Business Reviews (QBR) and build solid relationships with third party vendors based on periodic business reviews, in-depth analytics and objective data.
Compliance, reporting, analytics, audits
- Prepare and distribute accurate, timely and insightful analysis of pertinent car lease and mobility information to determine progress against strategy and policy, supporting business decisions and cost control. Actively interpret and review results, including trends/issues and opportunities.
- Implement ‘best in class’ periodic audits and data accuracy reviews, ensuring full compliance with legal and tax requirements.
- Create (operational and management) reports to supports analysis of market trends and developments in Company car and mobility related areas.
- Bachelor and or Master level in HR or Business.
- 5+ years of overall work experience within Company cars and or HR Benefits Operations within an international, digital and diverse environment.
- Proven experience with vendor management
- Excellent knowledge of MS-Office applications.
- Strong analytical skills, attention to detail and problem-solving attitude.
- Excellent command of English.
- High level of affinity to and experience with Business computing solutions, ideally with SAP/HR.
- Innovative, service minded and futuristic.
- End-2-end process thinker.
NIKE, Inc. is a growth company that looks for team members to grow with it. Nike offers a generous total rewards package, casual work environment, a diverse and inclusive culture, and an electric atmosphere for professional development. No matter the location, or the role, every Nike employee shares one galvanizing mission: To bring inspiration and innovation to every athlete* in the world.
NIKE, Inc. is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disability.
Job ID 00463021