Become a Part of the NIKE, Inc. Team
NIKE, Inc. does more than outfit the world's best athletes. It is a place to explore potential, obliterate boundaries and push out the edges of what can be. The company looks for people who can grow, think, dream and create. Its culture thrives by embracing diversity and rewarding imagination. The brand seeks achievers, leaders and visionaries. At Nike, it’s about each person bringing skills and passion to a challenging and constantly evolving game.
Nike, Inc. designs the future. At Nike, designers chase their curiosities and build what’s next, shaping the culture and advancing human potential. The Design teams include artists, inventors and specialists, all with different focuses, including color and material experts, and apparel, footwear and graphic designers. Nike designers look to the future, aggressively pursuing materials, ideas and forms that further elevate the athlete experience, raise the bar for modern style and reduce environmental impact.Description
- Use advanced design skills to create original 2D, 3D retail displays and digital design solutions for retail environments and programs that reflect Nike's design ethos and enhance the consumer retail experience.
- Work within team projects and work independently to complete the most technically challenging individual projects.
- Elevate all design projects for designated initiatives and/or projects.
- Share knowledge, experience and skill with other design staff; work with design counterparts to ensure continuity across Nike Direct Retail, Brand and category lines/areas of focus.
- Lead projects, establish direction and advance projects by others on a per project basis.
- Communicate and present design concepts to team/leader/Director and create presentation materials that effectively communicate vision and goals.
- Bachelor's Degree in Graphic Design, Environmental Design, Fine Arts and minimum of 8 years progressively technically sophisticated experience in design.
- Proven exceptional ability to apply and perform design skills, including drawing/sketching, typography, ideation, color theory, use of texture, spacing, and scale, visual presentation development and layout.
- Demonstrated ability to apply these skills in innovative ways that elevate brand excellence.
- Knowledge of and sensitivity to trends influencing design in general, and the athletic industry specifically.
- Retail enthusiast aware of store environments and their consumer impact.
- Awareness of fine art, interior design and graphic arts culture and industry.
- Ability to source, screen and manage contractors/external vendors including design and production studios.
- A proactive and resourceful mindset is required for this dynamic environment.
- Experience in web/app design and development is a bonus.
- Experience in Retail Visual Merchandising, Visual Display, Signage Programs for store, retail and/or tradeshow platforms.
- Experience in custom graphic print production process and techniques.
- Travel 10%.
We're interested in learning more about you and appreciate you taking the time to apply online. Please include your CV and portfolio.
Nike, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) that strives to create a diverse workforce and an inclusive culture.
NIKE, Inc. is a growth company that looks for team members to grow with it. Nike offers a generous total rewards package, casual work environment, a diverse and inclusive culture, and an electric atmosphere for professional development. No matter the location, or the role, every Nike employee shares one galvanizing mission: To bring inspiration and innovation to every athlete* in the world.
NIKE, Inc. is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disability.
Job ID 00423083