Store Graphic Designer EMEAApply
Become a Part of the NIKE, Inc. Team
NIKE, Inc. does more than outfit the world's best athletes. It is a place to explore potential, obliterate boundaries and push out the edges of what can be. The company looks for people who can grow, think, dream and create. Its culture thrives by embracing diversity and rewarding imagination. The brand seeks achievers, leaders and visionaries. At Nike, it’s about each person bringing skills and passion to a challenging and constantly evolving game.
Nike, Inc. designs the future. At Nike, designers chase their curiosities and build what’s next, shaping the culture and advancing human potential. The Design teams include artists, inventors and specialists, all with different focuses, including color and material experts, and apparel, footwear and graphic designers. Nike designers look to the future, aggressively pursuing materials, ideas and forms that further elevate the athlete experience, raise the bar for modern style and reduce environmental impact.Description
You'll use your advanced graphic design knowledge to create unique in-store graphic statements, art moments, and brand installations— analog or digital — that enhance the total Nike consumer retail experience. You will apply your graphic design sensibility to different materials to weave brand language into the architecture of the retail space. You’ll apply local consumer insights to create tailored solutions to multiple store concepts in various markets. You'll elevate the brand language for designated retail zones and/or projects.
You'll work within project teams as well as independently to find the most creative solutions to each unique project. You'll present and communicate your design concepts to your team/leader/Director and create presentation materials that effectively communicate vision and goals. In this role you will report into the Sr. Graphic Designer and Director.
- Bachelor's degree in Graphic Design, Environmental Design, Fine Arts, or similar degree and 5+ years graphic/branding design or experience.
- Some environmental (or retail) design industry experience is preferred.
- Proven ability to perform and apply design skills— including brand story telling, ideation, typography, color theory, and use of texture, pattern, and scale.
- Elevated experience in graphic design development and communication, including branding, layout and composition.
- Knowledge of and sensitivity to trends influencing design in general and the athletic industry specifically.
- Retail enthusiast, aware of store environments and their consumer impact.
- Awareness of fine art, interior design and graphic arts culture and industry.
- High level of expertise using design software/technology with ability to produce electronic files for production purposes.
- Ability to work cooperatively with coworkers and within design teams, sharing ideas and developing effective solutions inline with brand plans and company mission.
- Strong oral and written communication and presentation skills in local market language.
- Ability to manage multiple, simultaneous work priorities, creative input and changes.
- Ability to manage contractors/external vendors including freelancers, as well as design and production agencies.
- Advanced knowledge and skills in design software — Adobe Creative Suite a must, Sketch Up a bonus.
- Travel 10%
Nike, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) that strives to create a diverse workforce and an inclusive culture.
NIKE, Inc. is a growth company that looks for team members to grow with it. Nike offers a generous total rewards package, casual work environment, a diverse and inclusive culture, and an electric atmosphere for professional development. No matter the location, or the role, every Nike employee shares one galvanizing mission: To bring inspiration and innovation to every athlete* in the world.
NIKE, Inc. is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disability.
Job ID 00391851