Supply and Inventory PlannerApply
Become a Part of the NIKE, Inc. Team
NIKE, Inc. does more than outfit the world's best athletes. It is a place to explore potential, obliterate boundaries and push out the edges of what can be. The company looks for people who can grow, think, dream and create. Its culture thrives by embracing diversity and rewarding imagination. The brand seeks achievers, leaders and visionaries. At Nike, it’s about each person bringing skills and passion to a challenging and constantly evolving game.Description
For the Supply and Inventory Planning (S&IP) Team we are looking for a Supply & Inventory Planner. In this role you are a critical part of the business, establishing the Inventory Strategy and Plan for your Category and Product Engine. You will obsess product supply and end to end inventory health. Your ability to convert data into actionable insights and tell your story in a clear and impactful way is key to being successful in a category environment.
You will drive the bi-weekly buy review process, ensuring all materials are planned and purchased to serve the consumer whilst partnering with Global teams and cross-functional stakeholders. You will support business deep-dives and solve complex problems through analysis and scenario planning. You are a self-starter with a commercial mindset who brings fresh ideas, communicates with clarity and drives results.
- Contribute to setting an inventory and buy strategy for your category that balances the challenge of maximizing key KPI’s PIFOT (planned in full on time) and Coverage, minimizing airfreight and supply chain cost whilst maintaining E2E inventory health.
- Provide regular updates to Category and S&IP stakeholders on how you are tracking against your strategy whilst focusing on key areas of the business such as launch and brand initiative styles, category icons and franchises.
- Leverage on the planning system parameters to set and execute a segmented pre-build and blind buy strategy, and to ensure capacity is secured in line with demand profile.
- Recommend fill rates where you see potential inventory risk in the demand plan.
- Build & maintain strong, positive partnerships with Global Supply and Inventory Planning, Sales Planning, Nike Direct Planning, Demand Planning, Marketplace Operations and your colleagues in EMEA S&IP to drive stronger business results and resolve issues.
- Contribute to EMEA DSM (Demand Supply Match) Strategy deployment process and or other projects.
- Bachelor's or Master’s degree in Logistics, Economics, Business Operations or related field (2 additional years’ experience may be accepted in lieu of a degree)
- 2-4 years forecasting, buying, inventory planning or related experience
- Proven ability to connect the dots; visualize data & knowledge to present complex information quickly & clearly
- Proven ability to apply advanced planning analysis techniques with supporting assumptions
- Strong computer skills including ability to use complex query tools and create reports with database and/or spreadsheet programs
- Proven written and verbal communication skills
- Experience in the Footwear and Apparel industry preferred
- Team player with a curious mind
- Knowledge of SAP preferred
NIKE, Inc. is a growth company that looks for team members to grow with it. Nike offers a generous total rewards package, casual work environment, a diverse and inclusive culture, and an electric atmosphere for professional development. No matter the location, or the role, every Nike employee shares one galvanizing mission: To bring inspiration and innovation to every athlete* in the world.
NIKE, Inc. is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disability.
Job ID 00425775