Field Quality EngineerApply
Become a Part of the NIKE, Inc. Team
NIKE, Inc. does more than outfit the world's best athletes. It is a place to explore potential, obliterate boundaries and push out the edges of what can be. The company looks for people who can grow, think, dream and create. Its culture thrives by embracing diversity and rewarding imagination. The brand seeks achievers, leaders and visionaries. At Nike, it’s about each person bringing skills and passion to a challenging and constantly evolving game.
Always the innovators, Nike, Inc.’s Manufacturing and Engineering team dreams up new ways to make better-performing products faster and more efficiently. This world-class team challenges assumptions about how Nike’s products are made and leads the company in pursuing ambitious sustainability goals, all while producing Nike’s rich mix of product. Masters of teamwork, Manufacturing and Engineering works closely with design teams, categories, manufacturing partners, material suppliers and logistics providers across more than 40 countries on six continents. They navigate the complex geopolitical world with multiple supply chains and diverse ecosystems, while keeping their focus on manufacturing, materials, sustainability and creating quality products.Description
- The nature of the work is focused on the internal or external production of products.
- Administers quality programs, practices, procedures, and systems; responsible for the testing and inspection of product throughout the manufacturing
- cycle to ensure that product integrity standards are met.
- Provides product quality expertise to category teams to ensure potential defects are identified and prevented at the design stage and provides input
- based on defective returns analyses, factory/vendor capabilities and performance history
- Reviews product designs and manufacturing plans to ensure manufacturing processes are capable of meeting specifications and tolerance
- requirements (for sewing & fit requirements).
- Performs process capability analyses to qualify critical specifications and processes and to provide for manufacturing process control implementation.
- Provides support to the LO and Product Integrity organizations where necessary for new supplier evaluations and factory and vendor visits for training,problem solving, corrective action, and follow-up.
- Bachelors Degree and minimum of 2 years directly relevant work experience
NIKE, Inc. is a growth company that looks for team members to grow with it. Nike offers a generous total rewards package, casual work environment, a diverse and inclusive culture, and an electric atmosphere for professional development. No matter the location, or the role, every Nike employee shares one galvanizing mission: To bring inspiration and innovation to every athlete* in the world.
NIKE, Inc. is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disability.
Job ID 9547