IT Business Consultant - Dong NaiApply
Become a Part of the NIKE, Inc. Team
NIKE, Inc. does more than outfit the world's best athletes. It is a place to explore potential, obliterate boundaries and push out the edges of what can be. The company looks for people who can grow, think, dream and create. Its culture thrives by embracing diversity and rewarding imagination. The brand seeks achievers, leaders and visionaries. At Nike, it’s about each person bringing skills and passion to a challenging and constantly evolving game.
Nike Technology designs, creates and implements the methods and tools needed to make the world’s largest sports brand run faster, smarter and more securely. Global Technology teams aggressively innovate the solutions needed to help employees navigate Nike's rapidly evolving landscape. From infrastructure to security and supply chain operations, Technology specialists drive growth through top-flight hardware, software and enterprise applications. Simply put, without Nike Technology, there are no Nike products.
As an Intermediate IT Business Consultant at Nike Air MI Vietnam, you will work in a small team environment with a variety of departments within the organization—including Management, Production, Quality, Safety, & Engineering—to develop technical solutions to business problems. You will, in an agile manner, work closely with business partners to understand their business processes and make recommendations on how they can more efficiently leverage technology to better perform their daily functions. You will lead requirements gathering, provide both functional and technical documentation, and partner with Nike Global Technology Architects, Product Owners and Engineers to deploy the right solutions to customers with the highest quality and shortest lead time. You will also assist with end user training. Additionally, you will provide frontline troubleshooting for issues to a variety of custom applications as well as support for SAP so great customer service skills are a must. The ideal candidate will have excellent communication skills and a demonstrated history or working with a diverse (and non-technical) user base.
- Support ongoing operations by delivering front line Application Support, Troubleshooting and Training to Plant operations inclusive of Engineering, Planning, Materials Management, Production, Quality, Maintenance and back-office processes, applications and analytics.
- Partner with business users to understand, analyze and document current state processes (via process flow diagrams) and technologies and help define better ways to better leverage technology to enable operational efficiencies.
- Participate and lead application and analytics enhancement processes in an agile manner. Activities include business case justification, requirements gathering, processes mapping, feature and story definition, solution design, test case documentation, cutover and go-live activities including end-user training, ongoing support and maintenance.
- Support testing activities including construction of test plans/scripts including the expected results, test execution, validation of test results, facilitation of User Acceptance Testing, and communicate status of deliverables.
- Support end-user training through preparation and delivery of training course and materials.
- Communicate system changes to the business.
- Work with remote groups: vendors, other Nike facilities, other Nike departments. Consults on issue resolution, triage, and troubleshooting.
- Participate and engage with peers in SAFE Agile processes and ceremonies.
- Partner with peers and managers in Nike Global Technology to deploy the right solutions to customers with the highest quality and shortest lead time.
- Functional experience working with understanding of best-at Engineering, Planning, Materials Management, Production, Quality, Maintenance solutions and Analytics with the ability to quickly learn the Nike Technology ecosystem
- Strong understanding of business and operational processes related to Apparel/Footwear/Hard goods/High-tech end-2-end Manufacturing processes.
- Able to solve complex problems and take a new perspective on existing solutions while developing innovative solution designs for the future
- Effective collaboration and relationship management and the ability to interface regularly with both business and technical IT teams
- Strong oral, written and presentation communication skills with the ability to influence others internally and externally. Experience resolving issues with higher levels of management
- Experience working with global and cross-functional teams and in resolving complex issues
- Proven ability to respond to and prioritize changing demands effectively coupled with the ability to anticipate customer needs
- Proven track record of being self-directed, results orientated with demonstrated ability to achieve aggressive goals despite ambiguity and multiple priorities.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, results-oriented environment with minimal supervision
- Minimum 2, ideally 5, years relevant work experience with Bachelor's degree.
- Experience working with Agile teams
- Experience working with Application Lifecycle Management (ALM) tools, VersionOne preferred
- Experience with Agile methodologies such as Scrum, LEAN, Kanban, XP Programming etc.
Vietnam, Dong Nai
Yes, < 10 % of the Time
NIKE, Inc. is a growth company that looks for team members to grow with it. Nike offers a generous total rewards package, casual work environment, a diverse and inclusive culture, and an electric atmosphere for professional development. No matter the location, or the role, every Nike employee shares one galvanizing mission: To bring inspiration and innovation to every athlete* in the world.
NIKE, Inc. is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disability.
Job ID 11976