Plant Maintenance Technician - Dong NaiApply
Become a Part of the NIKE, Inc. Team
NIKE, Inc. does more than outfit the world's best athletes. It is a place to explore potential, obliterate boundaries and push out the edges of what can be. The company looks for people who can grow, think, dream and create. Its culture thrives by embracing diversity and rewarding imagination. The brand seeks achievers, leaders and visionaries. At Nike, it’s about each person bringing skills and passion to a challenging and constantly evolving game.
Facilities & Support Services
Nike, Inc. corporate campuses provide environments to maximize employees’ full potential. From meticulous landscaping, to state-of-the-art fitness centers, running trails and more, the Nike Facilities teams keep campuses around the world running at peak performance so employees can operate in an environment that inspires innovation. These teams lead the design and construction of Nike’s corporate buildings, supply project management services, ensure workplace security and much more. The end result: an atmosphere that inspires everyone who sets foot on a Nike campus.Description
As our Maintenance Technician, you'll be working with a highly motivated team skilled in the trade of industrial maintenance. You will be responsible for maintenance and repairs of a wide variety of plastics manufacturing equipment, support equipment and general facilities. You will apply root cause analysis and troubleshooting skills in response to breakdown calls and continuous improvement projects. You will use your communication skills and tools to share information with team members, our customers, and your management team to keep stake holders apprised of tasks and equipment status. You will report to the shift Maintenance Lead, Supervisor and assist our Planner and Scheduler in the execution of preventive maintenance programs, predictive maintenance protocols.
KEY JOB ACCOUNTABILITIES
• Electrical troubleshooting skill with ability to work up to 480 volt 3 phase circuitry
• Strong troubleshooting skills within the areas of mechanical, electronics, hydraulics, and pneumatics.
- Initiate and shut down equipment as required by OSHA regulations and company safety procedures for machine activation and shut down.
• Experience working with basic hand tools, machine shop equipment, precision measuring instruments, Volt/Ohm meters, amp meters, cutting and welding equipment
• Personal computer skills with working knowledge of Microsoft office and computerized maintenance management systems. SAP a plus.
• Experience working with extrusion, thermoform, and injection mold processing equipment and its support equipment such as material dryers, loaders and transfer systems is preferred
• Upholds the Nike Maxims to create a positive environment and culture for the facility
KEY JOB CAPABILITIES
SPECIFIC WORK EXPERIENCE
- 5 years manufacturing equipment and facility maintenance
- Ability to read and understand electrical and fluid power schematics and detailed drawings
- Skilled in trades of fabrication of industrial and manufacturing equipment
- Be a team oriented, self-motivated, and positive individual with strong work ethic.
- 3 years industrial multi-craft maintenance experience, preferably in plastics manufacturing
- Ability to work 12-hour shifts, including possible evenings, weekends, and holidays
- May be required to perform a wide variety of physical tasks which are generally basic, repetitive, and routine in nature. May be required to sit or stand for long periods of time, in addition to being required to walk, stoop, kneel, crouch, push, or pull
- Able to climb ladders
- Able to operate fork truck, man lift, and scissors lift
- Able to lift objects up to 50 lbs
IRREGULAR WORK HOURS
12-hour rotating shifts, including possible evenings, weekends, and holidays.
- High School diploma or GED
- Post high school Technical/Vocational school degree or education is preferred
- Able to obtain fork lift and man lift operator certification.
NIKE, Inc. is a growth company that looks for team members to grow with it. Nike offers a generous total rewards package, casual work environment, a diverse and inclusive culture, and an electric atmosphere for professional development. No matter the location, or the role, every Nike employee shares one galvanizing mission: To bring inspiration and innovation to every athlete* in the world.
NIKE, Inc. is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disability.
Job ID 12327