Logistics /Inventory Planning SpecialistApply
Become a Part of the NIKE, Inc. Team
NIKE, Inc. does more than outfit the world's best athletes. It is a place to explore potential, obliterate boundaries and push out the edges of what can be. The company looks for people who can grow, think, dream and create. Its culture thrives by embracing diversity and rewarding imagination. The brand seeks achievers, leaders and visionaries. At Nike, it’s about each person bringing skills and passion to a challenging and constantly evolving game.
The Nike, Inc. Supply Chain team is the engine that propels product around the world. Supply Chain experts ensure that every year, almost a billion units of footwear, apparel and equipment arrive at the right place, at the right time. To ensure this complex job goes off without a hitch, Supply Chain teams work with a network of more than 50 distribution centers, thousands of accountants, and more than 100,000 retail stores worldwide — making the impossible happen every single day.Description
This role is accountable for all inventory in the local DC in-terms of volume, mix and age, as well as long range capacities in the local DC (storage, processing, etc.). monitoring & influencing all logistics processes that materially impact inventory levels over time.
You will be an integral part of the logistics team and will collaborate closely with internal and external stakeholders
In this role you will be responsible of local DC enhancement project, building and transitioning sustainable logistics solutions that provide long term benefits to Nike in line with Nike’s commercial strategy & customer requirements
Scope and Responsibilities
· Manage current & future inventory. Forecast future inventory positions and set targets for inventory across all dimensions.
· Approve in line product call-offs aligning with Sales and Retail Teams
· Participate in S&OP sessions & guide Sales & Ops teams towards optimum solutions
· Create long range capacity plans based on DC storage and processing needs for the country.
· Co-own agreed KPIs and cost components for the duration of the contract.
· Develop and maintain relationships with key stakeholders across the Nike Matrix and with external customers.
· Reporting & analysis: reflect on key performance metrics to management team & key stakeholders in order to better manage products flow, optimize inventory levels and support the financial goals.
· Lead a project to enable additional capabilities at local DC in Israel to better serve our consumers.
· Locally manage the project in close cooperation with Geo PM.
· Drive local integration and optimization of all components, processes & applications within the project
· Integrate and manage the project timeline by identifying all project internal & external inter dependencies
· Manage the schedule, scope, budget and alignment to intended outcomes at a project level
• Bachelor’s Degree preferably in Supply Chain or Logistics; MBA degree is a plus
• At least 4-5 years of experience in Supply Chain/project management in a multinational company
• Strong project management skills
• Effective communication skills: Superior writing, communication, interpersonal and presentation skills
• Strong analytical and detail-oriented work style
• Has intellectual curiosity, proactive nature, self-starter, flexible thinker and affinity w/consumer goods & sports
• Advanced Excel level
• Excellent oral/written communication skills in English
NIKE, Inc. is a growth company that looks for team members to grow with it. Nike offers a generous total rewards package, casual work environment, a diverse and inclusive culture, and an electric atmosphere for professional development. No matter the location, or the role, every Nike employee shares one galvanizing mission: To bring inspiration and innovation to every athlete* in the world.
NIKE, Inc. is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disability.
Job ID 00426162